Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 PM

398 posts, read 729,087 times

Advertisements

I will be relocating to Maryland Heights next year. I have been told that Whisper Hollow Apts is a good and safe apartment community. Is anybody familiar with this place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 08:22 PM

419 posts, read 1,332,273 times
There is no such thing as an unsafe apartment complex in MH. I'm not familiar with that exact one, but you should be fine...

Old 09-21-2009, 08:31 PM

What would the weather be like in mid Feb. Moving from Florida and I have no winter clothing.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:52 PM

Feb is typically our coldest month... though you never know with St Louis?! It could be 65 degrees and sunny like it was at our February wedding... or it could be below zero and blizzarding. As a Feb. rule, however, you will probably need a coat and gloves ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABMER View Post
What would the weather be like in mid Feb. Moving from Florida and I have no winter clothing.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:53 AM

1,814 posts, read 2,496,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNeno View Post
There is no such thing as an unsafe apartment complex in MH. I'm not familiar with that exact one, but you should be fine...
Not true. Stay away from Pheasant Run (2050 Lakerun Court). We visit friends there and the place is borderline ghetto.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 PM

"Ghetto"? Wow. I haven't been in pheasant run, so I can't speak of that one specifically. That being said, MH as a whole is a stable, family centered middle class suburb. I have sold every bracket and have never, ever seen a scary part of MH?! The apartments, particularly off of Bennington, seem to be more a home to a lot of younger peeps just out of college.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNeno View Post
"Ghetto"? Wow. I haven't been in pheasant run, so I can't speak of that one specifically. That being said, MH as a whole is a stable, family centered middle class suburb. I have sold every bracket and have never, ever seen a scary part of MH?! The apartments, particularly off of Bennington, seem to be more a home to a lot of younger peeps just out of college.
I agree, the wife, the 6-year-old and I have lived near the border of Creve Coeur/MD Heights for 7 years and we've never had a problem. Most places in MD Heights are great for single or family, it's just that Pheasant Run may be the one negative blotch on a otherwise clean record.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABMER View Post
I will be relocating to Maryland Heights next year. I have been told that Whisper Hollow Apts is a good and safe apartment community. Is anybody familiar with this place.
Welcome,

As I metioned earlier, we've been in the area for seven years - Whisper Hollow is one of, if not the best, apartment communities in Maryland Heights. The area is very nice, the complex is clean, and you are within spitting distance of beautiful Creve Coeur Park.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
Welcome,

As I metioned earlier, we've been in the area for seven years - Whisper Hollow is one of, if not the best, apartment communities in Maryland Heights. The area is very nice, the complex is clean, and you are within spitting distance of beautiful Creve Coeur Park.
Thank you very much for all the info.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,394 times
Does anybody know how far the Whisper Hollow Appts are from The Edward Jones Offices on Dorsett?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis