Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 01:46 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I'm trying my first bottle of the methycobalamin form and its clearly making a difference. Due to surgery I absorb no b 12 from food so its a necessity. When I had shots I got a tired feeling for a few hours after the shot then went into turbo mode for a couple of days. By the time the month was dwindling down I was sooooo tired all the time and felt very blah. The pills I use are the sublingual type and they work far better than shots.

But while the other form would give me an initial boast of energy it wore out fast. The high quality form is more long lasting and effective. Anyone who takes B12 and absolutely needs it should be taking this and not the cheap walmart variety.

And I ordered it off Amazon and got three months supply of the same potency for the cost of a month of the stuff from the store so it need not be more expensive.
I've had to take B12 for many years, thanks to surgery. I don't absorb any from food. I took the shots for a couple of years, and it was like a roller coaster ride. I'd go super bouncing off walls for about 24 hours, couldn't sit, would nibble but not really sit and eat a meal, brain going sixty miles an hour. Then the first blast would fade and I'd sleep most of the day for a few days. Then it would be functional, but I'd still be really tired. I tried the regular pills but the do about zero for me.

When I tried the methycobalanin type, no shots, it was amazing. I do get a big boast in energy if I miss a few, and if I take it without having eaten I think it gets absorbed much quicker. It is something I always make sure I have. I've been known, when I'd doing something I have to finish and I'm tired, to take a second.

I get my b12 from amazon, made by a company that does follow FDA guidelines, and they work extremely well. I don't know if its okay to post the name, but pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements