Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2006, 04:30 PM

2 posts, read 5,934 times

Advertisements

I have been looking at some homes for rent in these areas as well as riverview. I am looking for some advice and any info on these areas would be great! It would be for my husband and I and our two children ( 7,8).
Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2006, 05:18 PM

34 posts, read 124,075 times
Not sure about the areas but for the schools for your kids go to greatschools.net. Go to "find and compare" and put in the city your interested in. Great info.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:43 PM

21 posts, read 77,074 times
We just moved to LOL. We are having a house built but are renting a house in the mean time. There seems to be a few houses on my street for rent. Our house is approx. 2400 sq. ft. Brand New. 4 bdrm, 2.5 baths. Community pool, play area. It seems like this is a newer development. I have 4 children ages 2-9. There are many kids on our street ages 2-11 that I have met so far in the past month. Seems like a great area. About 10-15 min. from many stores, restaurants, etc.

If you would like more info, please email me at jajsmom@gmail.com

Robyn

Old 10-20-2006, 09:24 PM

27 posts, read 140,150 times
My family and I are going to be moving to the Tampa area soon. We have been looking for homes in the Land o Lakes, Lutz, Wesley Chapel areas. We are moving from the suburbs of Delaware where I have lived all of my life. As I am looking forward to this move, can anyone tell me if we move there will I be able to have the comforts of home? ie. I like to get pizza delivered to my house, walmart is a mile away, grocery store is also a mile away.
From what I have been reading there are lots of cows and maybe little stores and other convienences. I really need to know this before I up and move. I do not want to drive 20 minutes for a pizza, grocery store....
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:56 PM

75 posts, read 334,127 times
mstanya, I just bought a house on the Souther edge of Lutz. What sort of price range are you looking for in a house? There are advantages and disadvantages to the area. Also, Lutz and Wesley Chapel are definitely two different areas. Depending on where you live, they could be an hour apart thanks to traffic. Do NOT NOT NOT live off of Highway 54 East of Interstate 75. Traffic even at noon on a Saturday backs up for miles.

LuvtheSun - The only advice I can provide is that there are tons and tons of homes for rent in these areas. Do not pay lots of money if it is temporary. You should be able to find something really cheap. Don't be afraid to barter price, because many of these renters are having to cough up an extra $300 to $1K a month in taxes/insurance sitting on the property. I know a few people who have not been able to find a renter for nice places after 18 months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay