Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 07:38 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,612,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
Daycare full of fake people who smile to your face and talk crap behind your back... Besides being way overpriced...
You forgot to mention they are not familiar with hankerchief's either...that franchise is horrible...last time I visited buggers were running rampant and nobody was educated in childhood early education...Oy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 08:01 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,012,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
No, because they don't know how to make crepes here....I went to the one in Treasure Island and they make them thick and gross and to make it worst they dump all sorts of crap all over them! No Thanks.

(crepes should be very thin, and they don't need a million things on them) I make the best crepes in the world. I am not kidding either. However, I would never open a place here because people here need to dump everything and their mother all over their deserts. GROSS. I wish Publix would stop dumping that horrible white icing over everything. Disgusting. Actually they're not the only ones....someone told to try Alessi and they do the same crap.

On a side note, I do wonder how come with all this NY-er invasion around none of them can open up a decent bakery in Tampa. There are a million awesome bakeries in NY but they can't bring that here! I used to have an awesome one in Miami...but they don't ship.
The brunchery makes good crepes. IMO BTW when i say good I mean better than other ones I had around Tampa, ie the ones at the mall, and other Tampa places, I understand there are better crepes in France or New Orleans or whatever other crepe mecca.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:19 AM

605 posts, read 1,054,847 times
Carrabbas, Old Chicago, Bahama Breeze, a bowling alley. A good bakery would be very nice, yes! How about some sort of market with arts and crafts? I know we have the farmers market at Wiregrass twice a month, but something more permanent would be nice. I'd like to be able to buy original, pretty items without having to drive to St. Pete.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM

605 posts, read 1,054,847 times
Thought of another one - Whole Foods, Fresh Market or Trader Joe's.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:30 AM

3,826 posts, read 5,809,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
You forgot to mention they are not familiar with hankerchief's either...that franchise is horrible...last time I visited buggers were running rampant and nobody was educated in childhood early education...Oy!
It's a total off-topic, but most daycares at least in Wesley Chapel-Lank O Lakes area are like that... I mean have people with high school diploma if any at all...

Old 06-23-2013, 11:33 AM

3,826 posts, read 5,809,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinalimey View Post
Carrabbas, Old Chicago, Bahama Breeze, a bowling alley. A good bakery would be very nice, yes! How about some sort of market with arts and crafts? I know we have the farmers market at Wiregrass twice a month, but something more permanent would be nice. I'd like to be able to buy original, pretty items without having to drive to St. Pete.
There is a shopping plaza next exit north from SR 56 exit. We went there few times for arts and crafts market. Not sure how often they do it over there.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:39 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
needs new LIFE... boring for sure. tell why in Miami new York etc etc life is moving at 1000 miles per hour and here it is zzzzz? I really do NOT understand this place,, no joke.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:45 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,648,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
needs new LIFE... boring for sure. tell why in Miami new York etc etc life is moving at 1000 miles per hour and here it is zzzzz? I really do NOT understand this place,, no joke.
Stop and think for a minute. The area is full of people that moved from other areas where it is more densely populated, where you have to go non-stop to keep up. Know why many moved here, because they don't want that. If you want NY or Miami then just move to NY or Miami, I lived in both and want neither.

Old 06-23-2013, 02:01 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
stop sending me-somewhere -please!!,,, I have a great non-negotiable job here, and I must stay. My point being- the same people move every where- as you said- you also lived in both places... so why is here so--??
You want to live under the shade, great- but I did NOT raise the first question,,what does the area need? did I? So others also looking for something,,,

Old 06-23-2013, 04:52 PM

877 posts, read 1,913,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Who would expect New Tampa or Pasco County to compete with Miami or New York? I don't think people who would move to one would want the other. Are you in the wrong thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay