Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 763 times

Advertisements

Andrew Hitchcock (You) reviewed in the last week
Quality 0 / 3

I visited my daughter at her new apt in brandywine last night.I parked in an unmarked in any way spot in a nearly empty parking lot. After a short dinner I walked with my 5 and 8 yr old children to get in my van and come home. Unfortunetly my van was stolen! Legaly stolen that is... by a law that allows a small unseen sign at the entrance, that we didnt see, control what happens to your personal property. we arrived at 7:30 pm and the vehicle was towed by 8:15. Not knowing it was towed we called the st.pete police dept. they then informed us that there was nothing they could to to help. And gave us some time later the number to the towing company. The towing company has an agreement with brandywine that allows them to tow vehicles illegally parked. That would normally mean if a resident couldnt find a parking space they would call management and then management would call the tow company. Not here. Here the tow company cruises the parking lot like a pack of hungry wolves waiting for any violation that gives them the right to tow! None of the spaces are marked with apt. numbers and just driving through its not plain to see or understand where to park. So with my wallet in the towed vehicle myself my wife and our two small children were left stranded by this "mob like " greedy mentality of a law and then told to find our own way to the impound yard and not to access property inside the vehicle but to come up with not only a way to get there but 115.00 dollars cash only to recover our" legaly stolen" vehicle! We finally got the kids home at nearly 2am this morning! good job management of brandywine and american tow force! You now have made an eternal enemy of me, my family of blood and family of veterans! goodluck with the onslaught of lawsuits to follow! To all else who read this message... understand that this is the mentality of the management at brandywine and beware
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay