Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2022, 10:56 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,493,031 times

Advertisements

some harvest aborted fetus for growth hormone,an airline steward once told me he went t o a restaurant in China where they sell aborted fetus stew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2022, 07:36 AM

1,108 posts, read 529,654 times
First if you can have sex then you know about condoms - its just you are too damn lazy to get them and use them.

Second when you get pregnant you think a aboration is a form of birth control when there are millions of families wanting to adopt.

Third if your old enough to get laid you are old enough to pay for rubber - they are cheep

Current Texas law is common since after 6 -7 weeks the baby has a heart beat - you are just to selfish to bear and give up a child and others to love. Excuses run from it makes me look fat to its too much work to take care of yourself by not drinking or smoking - again you were old enough to have sex then you are old enough to understand you are killing a person.

Women who abort are just selfish and have no self respect and will not accept the responsibility they have when they get pregnant.

The argument over providing birth control is just a excuse that you are lazy, your parter is lazy and you dont give a crap about any consequences what may happen. I hope that organism was worth it.

I wonder how they feel about capital punishment!

Old 03-20-2022, 09:55 AM

8,007 posts, read 10,436,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by done working View Post
First if you can have sex then you know about condoms - its just you are too damn lazy to get them and use them.

Second when you get pregnant you think a aboration is a form of birth control when there are millions of families wanting to adopt.

Third if your old enough to get laid you are old enough to pay for rubber - they are cheep

Current Texas law is common since after 6 -7 weeks the baby has a heart beat - you are just to selfish to bear and give up a child and others to love. Excuses run from it makes me look fat to its too much work to take care of yourself by not drinking or smoking - again you were old enough to have sex then you are old enough to understand you are killing a person.

Women who abort are just selfish and have no self respect and will not accept the responsibility they have when they get pregnant.

The argument over providing birth control is just a excuse that you are lazy, your parter is lazy and you dont give a crap about any consequences what may happen. I hope that organism was worth it.

I wonder how they feel about capital punishment!
"First if you can have sex then you know about condoms - its just you are too damn lazy to get them and use them."
- Condoms have a 15% failure rate in real-world use. And not all sex is consentual. Texas makes no exceptions for non-consensual sex or rape. I know Gov. Abbott said he's going to end rape in Texas, but for now, and under his watch, Texas has the highest number of forceable rape cases in the US.

"Second when you get pregnant you think a aboration is a form of birth control when there are millions of families wanting to adopt."
- There are currently 117,000 kids in fost care waiting to be adopted. More than 52,000 of them are in Texas. About 38% will never get adopted.

"Current Texas law is common since after 6 -7 weeks the baby has a heart beat - you are just to selfish to bear and give up a child and others to love. Excuses run from it makes me look fat to its too much work to take care of yourself by not drinking or smoking - again you were old enough to have sex then you are old enough to understand you are killing a person."
- It is not a heartbeat. It is an electrical current that can become a heartbeat. That's what is seen on ultrasound. BTW, that is why it can't be HEARD on ultrasound. Because nothing is beating. A heartbeat is the sound you hear from the opening and closing of the heart valves. Because there is not atually a heart at 6-7 weeks, there are no heart valves, and therefore no heartbeat. The sound you hear on ultrasound is added my the machine manufacturer. You hear the machine, not a heart. Scientific fact - a heartbeat can't exist is there is literally no heart yet. Insects also have this same electrical current and scientists can also create it, complete with the movement ou see on ultrasound, in a petri dish - without the presence of a heart. And again, not everyone is old enough to have consentual sex. Texas law makes no distinction for underage girls who are raped or abused.

Old 03-20-2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
--------------------------------
a fetus is not a human being ?
a death certificate is for a human being,not a fetus?
can you claim a fetus on your tax return>
you can try,a PA farmer for 16 years claimed Jack and Jill as dependents until the donkeys died.
doctor appointments,drugs can be tax deductible if you itemise,these days it would be hard to do so.
as for life insurance policy for your fetus,you may want to call life insurance co and ask
Agreed on all counts (except the last part, as tax fraud is a thing), which is why abortion isn't the killing of a human being.

Old 03-20-2022, 10:00 AM

someone may design an insurance policy which will insure safe delivery of a baby,why not?
They have insurance for pet?

Old 03-20-2022, 10:02 AM

I recall reading somewhere that in UK,they have midwives who would make housecall to perform abortion,or rather inject something?
Some would do it themselves by sitting in a bathtub and use a wire hanger!
or like in India ,take certain herb to induce abortion?

Old 03-21-2022, 07:39 AM

even a child by rape is a human life and even if you dont want to love it and raise it yourself there are millions of families that would. Again another point proven that some women are just to selfish and would rather kill a human life that give it up. Sad

Old 03-21-2022, 09:07 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
If a woman is pregnant and doesn't even know it yet and the father dies, the fetus is considered a legal heir.

Old 03-22-2022, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by done working View Post
even a child by rape is a human life and even if you dont want to love it and raise it yourself there are millions of families that would. Again another point proven that some women are just to selfish and would rather kill a human life that give it up. Sad
A 6 week old fetus is not a human life, medically. There is no nervous system, no heart, no brain stem, no neurologic function, etc. Your religious beliefs may say otherwise, but laws are not and should not be based on religion.

Old 03-22-2022, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
A 6 week old fetus is not a human life, medically. There is no nervous system, no heart, no brain stem, no neurologic function, etc. Your religious beliefs may say otherwise, but laws are not and should not be based on religion.
and that's your opinion when life begins - others like me believe at 6 weeks the fetus is alive and will grow to be a product human being if given the chance. I still wont agree thats a fetus at 6 weeks is a tissue mass that can be thrown out with the garbage like you believe.

we just have to agree to disagree because you nor i will change each others opinion. To me its sad that someone would want to discard a human life for any reason except for self survival. It is wrong and in my opinion self centered action. You continue to fail in your responses why a fetus should not have the opportunity to live other than selfishness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas