Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2018, 12:19 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,733,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Lol Most women that think likes this is because they have been treated this way. Men have gotten what they want from them. Hence the bitterness.
I am not bitter lol.
I am more like a self absorbed brat who is trying to figure out what I am suppose to be looking for.

Re the stuff you highlighted.... through trail and error you learn to read men and situations.... but sometimes you can get in over you head.

I know how get someone attention when I want it.... and how to maintain I when I want too. But things get superficial and the mind games get old and can get dangerous.

Also when you figure out you could actually make your own money ....the mind set can change.

Last edited by klmrocks; 05-20-2018 at 12:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 05:55 AM

800 posts, read 731,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I think a bigger question is why you would want to be like those men?

In terms of money sure..... but why would someone want a partner that likely just wanted them because of their money? That is a dangerous game. If you are paying the people around you to spend time with you that is really sad. I would never want that. I never can get why anyone would think that is a good thing and not see how pathetic that is.

There is a market for everything.

I know a lot of older ladies that have continually landed rich husbands.

Not always that amazing looking by my standards but they know how to spoil and seduce men like it's an art.

Being a gold digger is a job.

That comes with its share of problems.

Also don't assume people are all attracted to the same physical attributes because it is actually not true.

How come you only reappear when this topic comes up?
Cuz you speak of boring topics, imo, otherwise. Of course gold diggers are like that hence the term. And it tak s more skill on the men’s side than the woman’s side to seduce. A woman simply has to look have decent and open her legs. If men get to that point it’s b cause they are a deemed d successful and most likely put in a lifetime of work.

And rich to me is 10 million plus . Or 1 million in your bank account liquid.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:46 AM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
Cuz you speak of boring topics, imo, otherwise. Of course gold diggers are like that hence the term. And it tak s more skill on the men’s side than the woman’s side to seduce. A woman simply has to look have decent and open her legs. If men get to that point it’s b cause they are a deemed d successful and most likely put in a lifetime of work.

And rich to me is 10 million plus . Or 1 million in your bank account liquid.
If someone is married. Why would they be interested in gold diggers? They are already spoken for right? Even if I was a trillionaire the thought of ditching my husband would not cross my mind. We might even be happier as less day to day stuff to worry about. We would have a house keeper who would doing all the house work so therewoukd be a lot less to argue about.

Again this boiled down to who you are.
When I go out even with my head phones on people are trying to talk to me. You need to inspire interest to encourage the conversation.

Last week I was taking a costume head dress with me to an event and even with my head phones on people were waving me down to talk lol.

Like the English guy was saying ..... the accent. That is a example of something that makes you stand out.

If there are 100 people in a room.... you got to find a way to inspire interest.

Old 05-20-2018, 08:58 AM

2,084 posts, read 1,133,017 times
It all comes down to an individual's karassma.

Old 05-20-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOORGONG View Post
Lol. We have a world class genius in our hands.

:wow:

Old 05-20-2018, 09:13 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,420,498 times
If you can't dance like this you want make it in Toronto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIUko_kVF0

Old 05-20-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
If you can't dance like this you want make it in Toronto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIUko_kVF0
Classic Toronto. Club scene was crazy back then.

Old 05-20-2018, 11:24 AM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOORGONG View Post
100% agree!

Old 05-20-2018, 11:34 AM

Default .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
Classic Toronto. Club scene was crazy back then.
This is something that I find depressing.
When people that have left their prime trying to claim things were better ... more fun or cooler back when they were younger.

This is also why I have stopped going to certain concerts for groups ..... that 70, 80 or 90s groups .... the concert if filled up with people that look like life kicked their but and they and begging for a reminder they were once in their 20s. I end up continually hearing the "when we were young conversations". It is 2018..... get with the program and enough with the geriatric 90s throw back. Embrace new pop culture... it is just as good as pop culture ever was.

I remember the 90s ..... the current time is no better or worse. Stop acting like the wirld ended when you turned 30.

You guys must be in your 40s..... I heard being that old suck lol ( just joking ).

Time to go play.....

Old 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
This is something that I find depressing.
When people that have left their prime trying to claim things were better ... more fun or cooler back when they were younger.

This is also why I have stopped going to certain concerts for groups ..... that 70, 80 or 90s groups .... the concert if filled up with people that look like life kicked their but and they and begging for a reminder they were once in their 20s. I end up continually hearing the "when we were young conversations". It is 2018..... get with the program and enough with the geriatric 90s throw back. Embrace new pop culture... it is just as good as pop culture ever was.

I remember the 90s ..... the current time is no better or worse. Stop acting like the wirld ended when you turned 30.

You guys must be in your 40s..... I heard being that old suck lol ( just joking ).

Time to go play.....
I dunno I think I have a better grasp about how 20 year olds view the world than you. .

The club scene is not as live and it’s all due to social media. I mean have you been to a club with 20 year olds recently?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto