Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 05:05 AM

3,624 posts, read 3,408,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Guess that would depend on the Canadians you speak with. I recall two Canadians arguing over immigration and the welfare system. One got upset and said to the other, "Canada yeah right... big heart, pea brain and empty wallet."
Two single Canadians out of 35 million. You're going to have to do better than that.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:21 AM

800 posts, read 730,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
So?

Prove it.

Prove it.

You cannot prove anything, I would suggest. Prove the shooter acted in the name of Islam, and prove that the Canadian government is covering anything.

My government and media has many flaws, but hiding truth is not among them. Support your allegations, or be silent. Canadians do not need your scare-mongering.

'Nuff said for now.

(honestly, how do people get suckered into this crap?)
No they hide the truth to try to keep you safe. That’s why they are not talking about the Yonge st incident or mississaiga bombing no more. They are hiding the the truth. We are under attack and the authorities do not know how to handle it.

Banning guns? As if these terrorist are purchasing these legally. Maybe ask the cia who is illegally shipping guns to Canada from there. I’m sure they got some info. Canadian authorities are abolsolutely PATHETIC at connecting the dots. If it’s not already written out ina report they can’t figur **** out. Book smarts are not street smarts

Old 07-25-2018, 05:43 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,483,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
I see the same nonsense posts on here by the same person, over and over. That poster supports the "mentally ill syndrome" each time an invader kills people.

They are a hack paid by the government to downplay the terrorism facts. So beware, when you read the hack posting the mentally ill platform..........THINK THE OPPOSITE.....YOU WILL BE CORRECT.
An invader? News and police plus many friends, relatives and people who knew him NOT of an ethnic variety are all part of this "hack".
WTF are you talking about?

We all need to own this stuff for what it is. We have a problem with our healthcare system not dealing pro-actively with mental illness. This guy is as home grown as perhaps two generations can make him. He was diagnosed years ago. His pre-emptive care began and ended with a pharmaceutical regimen only effective if his immediate family could force his compliance.

Why is it that very serious mental illness is essentially impossible to treat effectively with our system combining minimum expenditure and patients individual rights trumping the design of an effective system whereby people displaying destructive tendencies are dealt with expediently?

Why not take your pervasive fear and paranoia back to a place where it is not only appreciated but expected through genetics. Don't understand something? Don't look at the history of how agencies deal with these events to garner a pattern? ALWAYS, regardless of circumstances and facts have to whip up the conspiracy thingy as though this is some game you get points for a "told you so" moment .

Old 07-25-2018, 05:53 AM

13,703 posts, read 7,984,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
Two single Canadians out of 35 million. You're going to have to do better than that.
Nope, a lot of Canadians are upset at the way things are going in your country. I meet plenty in AZ who come down during the winter months.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
No they hide the truth to try to keep you safe. That’s why they are not talking about the Yonge st incident or mississaiga bombing no more. They are hiding the the truth. We are under attack and the authorities do not know how to handle it.

Banning guns? As if these terrorist are purchasing these legally. Maybe ask the cia who is illegally shipping guns to Canada from there. I’m sure they got some info. Canadian authorities are abolsolutely PATHETIC at connecting the dots. If it’s not already written out ina report they can’t figur **** out. Book smarts are not street smarts
Excuse me, but if there is the possibility of them not releasing his name until after they've performed an adequate investigation to determine if this guy was acting alone or part of a possible group like the Toronto 18, I really don't shive-a-git if you and a bunch of other whiny children aren't appreciative of the way in which Canada and it's police forces behave differently from other countries.

Most especially that one where defaulting to the "Muzzies are to blame" to explain every shooting that takes place regardless of facts proving they've fubarred a perfectly good country with their inane obsessive adulation of the firearm.

Give your "y" fronts a tug down; they're bunched all the way up to your navel.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Nope, a lot of Canadians are upset at the way things are going in your country. I meet plenty in AZ who come down during the winter months.
Yeah, yeah, been there done that. It's far easier to agree with you pin-heads than it is to deal with the scorn and derision heaped upon you if you attempt to engage and debate sensibly with any American over religion, politics or your adulation of guns.

Go back to building your wall now. They're a 10" block short.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yeah, yeah, been there done that. It's far easier to agree with you pin-heads than it is to deal with the scorn and derision heaped upon you if you attempt to engage and debate sensibly with any American over religion, politics or your adulation of guns.

Go back to building your wall now. They're a 10" block short.
Nope, plenty of Canadians like to chat politics. To be sure many aren't fans of Trump but they are often more upset with the way things are run back home. And as I mentioned it's particularly interesting to hear Canadians go at it with each other..

Old 07-25-2018, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Excuse me, but if there is the possibility of them not releasing his name until after they've performed an adequate investigation to determine if this guy was acting alone or part of a possible group like the Toronto 18, I really don't shive-a-git if you and a bunch of other whiny children aren't appreciative of the way in which Canada and it's police forces behave differently from other countries.

Most especially that one where defaulting to the "Muzzies are to blame" to explain every shooting that takes place regardless of facts proving they've fubarred a perfectly good country with their inane obsessive adulation of the firearm.

LOL! Your government is P.C. to the max.

Old 07-25-2018, 06:31 AM

800 posts, read 730,108 times
Quote:

So isis claims they killed a few people and you take no offense? Regardless if it is a lie?

I’m telling you isis is laughing at you cowards

Old 07-25-2018, 06:32 AM

The Canadian government and much of the media will spin this as the assailant having mental issues. True, the guy was a religious nutter but he was sane.

And of course we're also supposed to believe the fact this guy spent time on terrorists web sites wasn't connected to the shooting.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/faisal-...an-2018-07-24/

The States has enough problems. Let the rest of the world take in Muslim refugees. Let Canada import thousands more if they like but kept the door to the U.S. closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto