Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 06:15 AM

904 posts, read 2,874,715 times

Advertisements

Let's not give stepmothers such a bad rap. I have personally known several stepmothers who treated their step children as their own. My husband is stepfather to my oldest two, and we have one together. He always says, " We don't have steps in this house. We have children."

Whatever this woman did to Kyron, I don't know. I do feel she is involved and that he is not just "stashed" somewhere. If he was, surely she would have brought him out of hiding to save herself. Doesn't make sense that she would keep him hidden. It also doesn't make sense that she would tell so many lies about her whereabouts if she were innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 08:46 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
Please Light a Virtual Candle for Kyron Horman.

It's free and only takes a minute - Light the way for him to come home. He's a innocent beautiful boy that didn't deserve what has happened to him.

Group *Kyron* Candles - Light A Candle

Old 08-20-2010, 06:02 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,097,080 times
Thank you and I lit a candle for him and let us pray that he finds his way home if he is not at home with the Lord .

Old 08-28-2010, 03:53 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBmom View Post
It also doesn't make sense that she would tell so many lies about her whereabouts if she were innocent.
Yes, it does make sense. She's the kind of person who engages in omission and exaggeration. A number of people who know her well have commented on it. For example, her parents (she's adopted -- don't know if you knew) said she exaggerated and omitted a few minor details about how she had met Kaine.

It's a character flaw, but it doesn't make her a murderess. She apparently wasn't truthful in her polygraph test, but then as we know now, she may have been involved in an extramarital affair and was trying to protect herself and the other party as well as spare her family some grief. That doesn't maker her guilty either.

A witness puts her in a retail store at 9:45 and she was apparently there for at least 15 minutes prior to that, plus it took her about 10-12 minutes to drive there, so that pretty much creates reasonable doubt, since it's unlikely she took the kid from school, killed and hid the body in less than 20 minutes.

I used to scream about cell-phone towers tracking people, but you know what? It may save her ass here, because even though she lied the cell-phone tracking data doesn't put her anywhere near a potential crime scene.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:50 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Yes, it does make sense. She's the kind of person who engages in omission and exaggeration. A number of people who know her well have commented on it. For example, her parents (she's adopted -- don't know if you knew) said she exaggerated and omitted a few minor details about how she had met Kaine.

It's a character flaw, but it doesn't make her a murderess. She apparently wasn't truthful in her polygraph test, but then as we know now, she may have been involved in an extramarital affair and was trying to protect herself and the other party as well as spare her family some grief. That doesn't maker her guilty either.

A witness puts her in a retail store at 9:45 and she was apparently there for at least 15 minutes prior to that, plus it took her about 10-12 minutes to drive there, so that pretty much creates reasonable doubt, since it's unlikely she took the kid from school, killed and hid the body in less than 20 minutes.

I used to scream about cell-phone towers tracking people, but you know what? It may save her ass here, because even though she lied the cell-phone tracking data doesn't put her anywhere near a potential crime scene.
really? And just where is the crime scene? Do you know something the general public doesn't?

creates reasonable doubt for........what?
No one has said the child is deceased.
No one has even said she did anything to him herself.

I personally think she had help doing "something" to or with the child. But you seem to know more than most of us.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:29 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
update, from the day after the little guy's birthday

Kaine Horman drops contempt of court motion against Terri Moulton Horman | OregonLive.com

Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
The cell phone pings - I have yet to actually read it was confirmed.

What about the alleged Murder for Hire plot?

2 Failed Polys?

Terri could of spoke up and claimed her innocence.

I believe Firmly - she was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Yesterday's pressure with Desiree...Breaks my heart.

Kyron's mom pleads for more reward dollars

Kyron's mom pleads for more reward dollars - KOINLocal6.com

Old 06-02-2011, 11:02 AM

297 posts, read 520,139 times
I thought I would bump this thread since Kyron is still missing and the one year anniversary is coming up.

Has anyone's theory changed since they first heard about the case?

Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,097,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
I thought I would bump this thread since Kyron is still missing and the one year anniversary is coming up.

Has anyone's theory changed since they first heard about the case?
I still say his step mom killed him or hired someone to kill him or knows way more than she is telling . I think it might have been where she had planned to have him kidnapped and then when she found him , her husband would fall in love with her all over again and they would stay married because he would be so grateful . I think something went wrong and somehow this little boy got killed and he is buried somewhere , where someone at some point and time maybe twenty yrs down the road finds skeltal remains of him . Im sorry to say .

Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM

297 posts, read 520,139 times
My two theories are:

1.) Terri wanted to get rid of Kyron so she killed him in a premeditated murder.

2.) A sexual predator (stranger to Kyron) kidnapped him from the school and murdered him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime