Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 08:54 AM

4 posts, read 2,634 times

Advertisements

I personally believe the stepmom has some knowledge of what happened to Kyron, or maybe her friends.

Why she has never been charged?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 12:22 PM

928 posts, read 970,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickon View Post
I personally believe the stepmom has some knowledge of what happened to Kyron, or maybe her friends.

Why she has never been charged?
If they had enough evidence I'm sure they would have, but there's nothing concrete as it appears.

Old 01-18-2018, 01:14 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,499,450 times
She went on Dr Phil a year or two ago, and I was hoping she'd slip and say something or change her story enough that they could arrest her. No such luck.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:20 PM

17,599 posts, read 15,279,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
Thanks, looks like not too much has changed, but they are active on the case anyway.
Yeah, I think his remains will eventually be found.. They haven't given up on it, and continue to search. And, it's my belief that it will come back to the stepmother. One thing that gives me pause there is the fact that she had her other child with her.. Now, Kyron was her stepson and the baby was her daughter.

as I recall.. They did present evidence to a grand jury, but no indictment was returned. It's assumed they presented evidence against her, but.. Grand Jury testimony is normally secret, so, not sure that's guaranteed.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:20 PM

928 posts, read 970,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Yeah, I think his remains will eventually be found.. They haven't given up on it, and continue to search. And, it's my belief that it will come back to the stepmother. One thing that gives me pause there is the fact that she had her other child with her.. Now, Kyron was her stepson and the baby was her daughter.

as I recall.. They did present evidence to a grand jury, but no indictment was returned. It's assumed they presented evidence against her, but.. Grand Jury testimony is normally secret, so, not sure that's guaranteed.
Yeah, I would sure like to what they found. My guess is the same as yours about who did it, but we could be wrong. I think over a little bit of time we will get our answer, sounds like they have something on her, though it may not be enough.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:04 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,575,726 times
Re the broadcast recently about Kyron's disappearance.

I believe that the stepmother killed Kyron with or without the assistance of her friends.

It took days before the search widened to include the area along Multnomah Channel. Kyron disappeared on a Friday, dumpsters in that area were emptied on Saturday. I believe that Kyron's body was placed in a dumpster and the contents of the dumpster transported to a huge landfill in eastern Oregon. By the time that possibility was considered (over a week later) it was impossible to locate that day's refuse.

Old 11-20-2020, 12:40 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,159,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
Re the broadcast recently about Kyron's disappearance.

I believe that the stepmother killed Kyron with or without the assistance of her friends.

It took days before the search widened to include the area along Multnomah Channel. Kyron disappeared on a Friday, dumpsters in that area were emptied on Saturday. I believe that Kyron's body was placed in a dumpster and the contents of the dumpster transported to a huge landfill in eastern Oregon. By the time that possibility was considered (over a week later) it was impossible to locate that day's refuse.
I haven't seen anything new since step mommy dearest was on Dr. Phil several years ago. Which program was it on?

Old 11-20-2020, 03:17 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,575,726 times
There was a 'special' about Kyron on Real Life Nightmare this week.

It left out a lot of what I heard at the time, like the possible involvement of a female friend and cell phone tracking her to Fred Meyer's. They did mention that the gardener claimed that the stepmother tried to hire him to kill Kyron's dad. She denied that, of course.

Kyron's father has full custody of his sister who was an infant at the time. The mother has been denied visitation rights.

A friend who is a criminal defense attorney commented to me at the time that stepmom had an excellent defense attorney, he wondered who was paying his fee.

The police, I believe, think his body is in the Arlington Landfill. At the time the landfill did some digging in an area where Portland garbage had been deposited. I understand that the landfill managers have said that finding his body would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Unless someone in stepmother's circle of friends talks I doubt that she will be indicted in anything other than public opinion.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,159,451 times
I'm sorry I missed that. I haven't been able to find a place to stream it yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime