Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 04:15 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times

Advertisements

Yep;its said that prosecutor who has already been found guilty of misconduct is now in real trouble. Everything I have read or heard of this case spells a justice system that allows prosecutors to really get out of control. Read alittle of his handling and the number of arrest in the monster murders he handled. Even arrested and charged a journalist who wrote a book critizing him for his handling the investigation with the murders. I don't thnik I want to go to italy now.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:19 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wow...just freaking wow...........you have not a clue of what you speak. But honestly I could not care any less what you think because the innocent Amanda is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So is Casey Anthony...yeah for justice under the legal system!

My sympathy lies with the victim's family who has been dealt a grave injustice.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
What type of a person, except for a guilty person, lies about where they were, what they were doing and who they were with doing the crime?

What type of person falsely accuses a person that they know is innocent of the crime, the Black bar owner, thereby jeopardizing an innocent man's freedom?

What type of person "makes out" with her boyfriend at the crime scene, a murder crime scene? What a tramp.

Amanda Knox is a filthy, murdering wh--- and its too bad that the Italian government didn't properly handle the crime scene because she should be spending the rest of her life behind bars.
All this proves is that she acts like an idiot. It does not prove that she is guilty of murder.

Again, what FACTS and EVIDENCE do you have that PROVES she was OBVIOUSLY a part of this murder?

You have none.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
So is Casey Anthony...yeah for justice under the legal system!

My sympathy lies with the victim's family who has been dealt a grave injustice.
The legal system is corrupt. They allow people of a certain race to get away with crime and murder, like Amanda and Casey for example.

Whether it was race or not, the legal system is fully feminized. Women always get off easy. They get lesser sentences than men.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Amanda Knox Leaves Italian Prison Following Acquittal - Yahoo!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:31 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times
I haven't personally followed her story, but all I can say is if she's truly innocent, then I'm happy. It's unfair to her, the victim and both of their families for her to pay for a crime she didn't commit (while the real killer runs loose).

Old 10-03-2011, 04:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
I haven't personally followed her story, but all I can say is if she's truly innocent, then I'm happy. It's unfair to her, the victim and both of their families for her to pay for a crime she didn't commit (while the real killer runs loose).
And yet people here in America do not have the same sympathy for those (typically Black men) who are executed with little or no evidence.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:54 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
And yet people here in America do not have the same sympathy for those (typically Black men) who are executed with little or no evidence.
So Amanda must be punished for this?

Old 10-03-2011, 04:56 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,183,374 times
Quote:
That's an assumption on your part as well as a gross overgeneralization. I was horrified when GA executed Troy Davis. His guilt was in question. I was hardly alone in my feelings.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:58 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Good. There was no evidence linking her to the murder. The entire prosecution depended on character assassination, comparing Knox to fictional cartoon characters and whatnot.

Any racists show up yet claiming she got away with murder 'cause she be an evil whitey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
The reason she got away with murder is because she's benefited from white female privilege. I didn't think Italy would have that syndrome like here in the US.
guess I found the answer to my question
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime