Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 12:30 PM

388 posts, read 425,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Well, theres more going on with the pineapple then most of the public aware. Does give a better explanation of why Ramsey & White at odds.
And why Fleet White needed exoneration by DAs office three times...or so we're told by the media.
Something very wrong with the whole picture.
So you say Patsy said there was pineapple in something Priscilla served. I don't remember that as something I myself heard but think she was saying there was pineapple maybe in some casserole? Not quite the same as just eating chunks of pineapple. Priscilla says no, no pineapple. If it was a small part of a casserole, might she have forgotten?

Personally I think the police used the pineapple and other details to purposely put a wedge between the two couples, because they HAD to. They didn't want the Whites to blindly defend their friends. They intended to misinform to see if someone would share secrets that might point to the killer.

So they know there was pineapple found in JonBenet's system. They tell Priscilla they know Patsy fed it to her after getting home that night. The bowl is on the table and Patsy's prints are on it. There's no evidence of an intruder, Priscilla, no prints in the snow, no door smashed in. But, Priscilla, Patsy says the pineapple may have been fed to JonBenet by you at your party, or maybe the pineapple was something YOU brought to the house on the 26th. Think, why would Patsy say those things unless she wants us to think you are involved? We know you are innocent, but the Ramseys are maybe trying to set you up. Help us stop them from doing that. We know the statistics, it may have been an accident. Protect yourself here. The Ramseys are all but accusing you.

I agree, this is one little thing they did to make that wedge work.

The Whites were cleared over and over, they didn't do it. The wording was always weird, though. There's more to that story. Just my opinion but I think certain people in power made sure those clearing declarations were weak because they were pressuring the Whites To speak out condemning their friends, something they never did.

As Lin Wood said, in Fleet's deposition he said nothing harmful to the Ramseys. I read, and briefly posted, that deposition. He never accused the Ramseys of anything wrong, said J&P were loving parents.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Apparently to determine cause of death. Again, dispute over this issue as well.

"Based on the condition of the pineapple in her intestine, the experts estimated that JonBenet had eaten it an hour and a half or two hours before she died, most likely after the family returned home that night. However, one Boulder medical examiner stated it could have been eaten as early as 4:30 P.M.- before the Ramseys left their home for a dinner at the Whites. If JonBenet had eaten the pineapple after 10:30 P.M., that made the approximate time, of death not earlier than midnight."
-Schiller, Perfect Murder, Perfect Town
My kids could eat dinner at 5 and vomit it up at midnight, emptying their STOMACHS, not their intestines. She didn't eat that pineapple after getting home.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:29 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,244,230 times
I think the pineapple is a yellow herring.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:43 PM

774 posts, read 745,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post

Have you considered petition to get this case moving again?

(Heads up, petitions or links to petition, prohibited on CD)
Pretty safe bet that JR would be VERY opposed to that move.

Old 06-18-2015, 02:36 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
That's what it said in deposition; brief mention. Priscilla's deposition unavailable, can only speculate, but no, I don't believe JB ate pineapple at nite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
So you say Patsy said there was pineapple in something Priscilla served. I don't remember that as something I myself heard but think she was saying there was pineapple maybe in some casserole? Not quite the same as just eating chunks of pineapple. Priscilla says no, no pineapple. If it was a small part of a casserole, might she have forgotten?

Personally I think the police used the pineapple and other details to purposely put a wedge between the two couples, because they HAD to. They didn't want the Whites to blindly defend their friends. They intended to misinform to see if someone would share secrets that might point to the killer.

So they know there was pineapple found in JonBenet's system. They tell Priscilla they know Patsy fed it to her after getting home that night. The bowl is on the table and Patsy's prints are on it. There's no evidence of an intruder, Priscilla, no prints in the snow, no door smashed in. But, Priscilla, Patsy says the pineapple may have been fed to JonBenet by you at your party, or maybe the pineapple was something YOU brought to the house on the 26th. Think, why would Patsy say those things unless she wants us to think you are involved? We know you are innocent, but the Ramseys are maybe trying to set you up. Help us stop them from doing that. We know the statistics, it may have been an accident. Protect yourself here. The Ramseys are all but accusing you.

I agree, this is one little thing they did to make that wedge work.

The Whites were cleared over and over, they didn't do it. The wording was always weird, though. There's more to that story. Just my opinion but I think certain people in power made sure those clearing declarations were weak because they were pressuring the Whites To speak out condemning their friends, something they never did.

As Lin Wood said, in Fleet's deposition he said nothing harmful to the Ramseys. I read, and briefly posted, that deposition. He never accused the Ramseys of anything wrong, said J&P were loving parents.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:28 PM

Patsy described the pancake breakfast in the 1998 interview, said that was between 10 and 11. They went to the Whites between 4 and 5, doesn't remember any lunch or snack but there were fruit rollups and maybe grapes on the counter the kids could always get.

Personally, I think the prints on the bowl say Burke got out the pineapple. JonBenet probably picked aa few pieces out with her fingers.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
Pretty safe bet that JR would be VERY opposed to that move.
Yeah well JR isn't all that.

He's a lying scrote who most likely sexually assaulted his daughter.

I think the people of Colorado should be rioting, there are very serious questions to be asked specifically -

WHY WAS THE GRAND JURY INDICTMENT SHELVED?

Old 06-18-2015, 04:53 PM

The grand jury indictment was sealed to protect the privacy of certain witnesses as well as to keep certain information of who appeared out of the public forum.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
The grand jury indictment was sealed to protect the privacy of certain witnesses as well as to keep certain information of who appeared out of the public forum.
Saving people's arses when a child is molested and strangled?

that's just not a good enough reason! NO reason is good enough, to deny a child justice!

Old 06-18-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Saving people's arses when a child is molested and strangled?

that's just not a good enough reason! NO reason is good enough, to deny a child justice!
Witnesses go into the grand jury with the promise that their testimony will be secret.

Police give only the prosecution side of the story, and sometimes they bring in bad information to kind of push things along. Remember, Don Foster was supposed to be the key witness according to Carol McKinley and Larry Schiller and the police and DA knew he was a fraud. The police don't want the world to see what happened in there.

And laws were set up to protect them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime