Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 08:44 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,437 times

Advertisements

I really wonder what happened. Maybe a horrible accident happened and they tried to cover it up by making it look like something else happened to the child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 12:28 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Lemhi sheriff: I just pray little DeOrr will be found

Jan 29 interview. Discusses why the parents were upgraded from persons of interest to suspects.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:55 PM

PI Klein comments on interview with family friend who was there, Reinwand.

Isaac R said LE told him to be quiet, and Klein says no such thing was ever communicated to Isaac. Some of the commenters who claim to know him say Isaac has a low IQ. That could explain why he sounded evasive on certain questions, I guess. One of the PI team said he was trying to improve his image and get ahead of the story, but I don't know what that even means -- to get ahead of what story? Plus I don't think the PI team was told Isaac's background. This was sort of a cold reading for them.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:00 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
I saw this case when it first came out. I just get a big "nothing" off this case. No attachment, nothing. I flipped through some pictures ( when the story first came out) and saw a few stares from his mother I didn't care for. That's really all I can say but there seems to be of very little bond. Maybe it's just me but this seems to be just a big "nothing'" ( I am not saying the child is not worth anything, I'm saying that emotion seems to be a big blank here) Did this kid have ADHD?

--I just googled his name and ADHD and got this. There is some kind of disconnect here but I haven't had time to read this blog..

( not saying that it is true)

Statement Analysis ®: DeOrr Kunz: Unintended Death?

This 'certainty' is anything but, however, if there is an emotional disconnect, it can be 'certain' that enough time has passed for the analyst to embark upon tangent 'trails' within the analysis. For a more complete explanation, please search the "40% Rule" here at the blog. It is also included in our training course available at Home for investigators, human resource professionals, journalists, therapists, etc).

Old 02-01-2016, 02:59 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,437 times
I hope the parents aren't guilty Every time I see their picture, my heart breaks. Whenever I see little DeOrr's picture, I feel sad, too.
I think this was a terrible accident and they're trying to cover it up and make it look like an animal attack or kidnapping because of lies gone out of control mixed with panicking at facing consequences. I don't think he was killed out of cold blood.
This is just a sad, sad, horrible situation. I hope that they find little DeOrr's remains soon. The truth will come out one way or another.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:03 AM

I finally got around to listening to the interview with the first investigator they hired. He seems to think there's a good chance Jessica gave him away, that their trip to town just before he went missing was to deliver him to his new parents. I hadn't heard this before, but he said Jessica gave up custody of her first 2 kids and that she never wanted kids and got her tubes tied after Deorr was born. If true, that sheds some light on the situation.

Former Kunz investigator: DeOrr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell lied about son's disappearance - East Idaho News

Old 02-03-2016, 10:27 AM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,474 times
Interesting...^^^^

Old 02-03-2016, 04:20 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Read the David Paulides " Missing 411" books, they get you thinking.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:15 AM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Read the David Paulides " Missing 411" books, they get you thinking.

Can you explain alittle please. ^^^

Thanks.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:17 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I finally got around to listening to the interview with the first investigator they hired. He seems to think there's a good chance Jessica gave him away, that their trip to town just before he went missing was to deliver him to his new parents. I hadn't heard this before, but he said Jessica gave up custody of her first 2 kids and that she never wanted kids and got her tubes tied after Deorr was born. If true, that sheds some light on the situation.

Former Kunz investigator: DeOrr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell lied about son's disappearance - East Idaho News

That would be the best news ever IF it happened. That would mean that precious boy is alive and well. Hard to believe though. Why be suspected of killing your child instead of legally giving him up for adoption?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime