Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 02:55 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,976,511 times

Advertisements

Phillips is not a credible source, IMO. She seemed quite loopy to me! And to say "I can see where Burke had reason to feel jealous" is not to say he did. I, too, was the little princess in the family, and my brother couldn't have cared less about that. The golf club was an accident; if he'd meant to do damage, he would have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 02:58 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,132,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Dec 26, 1996 was a Thursday.
It should have been open at 8am.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:59 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,132,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Phillips is not a credible source, IMO. She seemed quite loopy to me! And to say "I can see where Burke had reason to feel jealous" is not to say he did. I, too, was the little princess in the family, and my brother couldn't have cared less about that. The golf club was an accident; if he'd meant to do damage, he would have.
She seemed to be making things up. Especially when she said her daughter wanted to visit Burke. Not only did it sound made up, she previously said him and her didn't get along.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:01 PM

18,102 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Quote:
So your brother didn't smear feces on the wall, leave a softball-sized mound of feces in your bed, spread his feces on a box of candy you had just received... and that means that Burke had no issues towards his sister... uh huh.

It's a fact that Burke did hit JBR with a golf club. Whether he intended to hit her or not you can decide for yourself. No idea why Judith Phillips would lie about such a thing, it's not like that one item would ever solve the case. Burke's medical and psychiatric records were sealed so it isn't known what all he was being treated for, but the feces smearing alone was certainly an issue (and him smearing his feces was verified, btw).

Old 09-22-2016, 03:08 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,562,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I have stated so repeatedly and even copied the part of the autopsy where "sexual trauma" is addressed. There was NO sexual trauma.

The light bruising was deemed to have been caused by harsh wiping and/or riding her new Christmas bicycle, or both.

The fact that people keep harping about so-called sexual abuse are indicative of what's wrong with the country. It's proof positive that stupid just plain can't be fixed.

I tried to rep you but have to spread it around. Consider yourself repped!
same thing about the "stun gun" or "taser", nobody in the last 20 years has ever managed to actually show the marks a stun gun would actually make on a human being and the width of such marks, but people believe it , hook, line, and sinker.

the marks were in fact a perfect match for the very type of train set BR had

Quote:
So you have an "intruder" who is demanding the whopping sum of $118K from a multimillionaire family, to be delivered in an "attaché," who says they'll call between 8am and 10am, but then never calls. They never collect this $118K, the Ramsey's paid no attention to the 10am time with no phone call. This is a really dumb intruder! Didn't take the victim (i.e. no kidnapping), didn't collect the $$$, didn't even call to get the $$.

BTW, what bank is open at 8am on Dec 26th? It's not like the parents could roll up to an ATM and get the cash. Another dumb thing from the "Small Foreign Faction."
20 years ago when I heard the $118 was the same amount of his bonus I said "they're trying to shine the light on a disgruntled employee'' as a smokescreen

it was so obvious even back then. why not more money from them?

casually flip thru your mail, let your son sleep upstairs even thought you think some foreign faction entered your house and stole your other child, make travel arraignments for the next day, and don't react when the 10 a.m. deadline comes and goes....

Old 09-22-2016, 03:09 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,976,511 times
I'm not saying it didn't happen (the golf club); I'm saying no one but Burke knows what intention was behind it, if any.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:12 PM

18,102 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Quote:
I'm not saying it didn't happen (the golf club); I'm saying no one but Burke knows what intention was behind it, if any.

Then discard that piece of evidence. Look at the rest of the evidence. There's more than what I listed, btw.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:13 PM

1,047 posts, read 1,014,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Thank you!
I don't know at what point the wood fragments were noticed, they are not mentioned in the autopsy so they must have shown up in the slides of the specimens collected from the genital area.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:20 PM

1,047 posts, read 1,014,680 times
Quote:
So you have an "intruder" who is demanding the whopping sum of $118K from a multimillionaire family, to be delivered in an "attaché," who says they'll call between 8am and 10am, but then never calls. They never collect this $118K, the Ramsey's paid no attention to the 10am time with no phone call. This is a really dumb intruder! Didn't take the victim (i.e. no kidnapping), didn't collect the $$$, didn't even call to get the $$.

BTW, what bank is open at 8am on Dec 26th? It's not like the parents could roll up to an ATM and get the cash. Another dumb thing from the "Small Foreign Faction."
But they did get the ransom amount.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:22 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I have stated so repeatedly and even copied the part of the autopsy where "sexual trauma" is addressed. There was NO sexual trauma.

(Experts disagreed about this. There was significant signs of previous abuse - scarring, partially missing tissue, etc. The red stains in the crotch of the underwear and long johns in which JonBenet's body was found would certainly seem to indicate sexual abuse.) Response from CraigCreek

The light bruising was deemed to have been caused by harsh wiping and/or riding her new Christmas bicycle, or both.

(Deemed by whom? Neither of these theories appears in the original autopsy report. What is your source for this statement?) - Response from CC

The fact that people keep harping about so-called sexual abuse are indicative of what's wrong with the country. It's proof positive that stupid just plain can't be fixed.

(Oh - kay. Glad to know you've found the source of what's wrong with the country). - Comment from CC)

I tried to rep you but have to spread it around. Consider yourself repped!
(I strongly recommend that those with an interest in this tragic case read "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" for background and information about the various people involved in various ways, along with Kolar's newer book for more recent discoveries. Very enlightening and informative.) - Recommendation from CraigCreek.

Formatting is odd in my reply here and is scrambling my comments with those to which I am responding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime