Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:38 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,552,858 times

Advertisements

Something just does not sit well with me when I see these 2 on TV...I don't know what or why...

Do you think they were covering up for their dd? Or do you really think they truely believed Casey and thought Caylee was still alive?

Do you think the grandparents should get into some kind of legal trouble?

THis whole story was just one lie on top of another...Casey's parents had to have doubts...right?

I don't know if I feel badly for them or if I am upset because they were covering for their dd...

What are you thoughts/feelings on the grandparents? Do you think they will still support their dd or will they support their dead granddaughter?

That poor little girl...My heart just bleeds for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 08:44 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
It sickens me when they stick up for their daughter. Their granddaughter is dead, no doubt, all at the hands of their selfish, party hopping daughter!!

The grandparents were on Larry King 2 nights ago defending their daughter. I wanted to spew. They are in total DENIAL since they knew about her accessing the net about chloroform, and all the other weird things she had looked up--also, searches about missing children BEFORE Caylee was missing!

How can any parent in their right mind defend someone who didn't REPORT THEIR OWN DAUGHTER MISSING until a MONTH later!. Her father is a former police officer. Her mom, a nurse. Please!! They need their heads knocked together! to wake up!! I think the brother helped her too!!! Just my own opinion.;

It is sad all around!

Old 12-12-2008, 08:47 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
This whole story has not sat well with me for some time.

First, I most say that bless the soul of that little girl who obviously was living in a troubled household with a troubled mom. While her death was anything but fair, she is in a FAR better place away from those sick people.

The grandparents? Don't even get me started. They are as wacky as the daughter. OF COURSE they are involved. The whole sick family is involved & they are all covering up something.

There are serious issues & I bet some nasty deal went down the day of that little girl's death.

I believe that she killed her daughter out of spite towards her parents.

And the fact that there was a "no physical contact" clause passed down by the judge to the lawyer in regards to improper physical contact with his client...sick!

It's a sad & pathetic story. To cover up the death of someone to save your a$$ is pathetic.

There is something creepy about the grandfather.

They look to composed to truly be mourning over the death of their granddaughter..let's stop pretending like she is alive.

If my 3yr old or 1yr was missing since June...sorry, I wouldn't be getting it on with my lawyer nor acting like a smart ass to everyone around me.

We are all home right now all sick & I don't even like seeing my kids LIKE THAT...missing? I wouldn't be able to do anything & would be begging anyone & everyone for help.

Larry King? Spare me. He's glorified gossip.

But this girl & her family have severe issues. It's a shame that the wrong people have been around them & they have not been able to reveal the truth & proceed with the proper help.

I'm usually a very tolerant person, but this particular story has annoyed me & from day #1 I didn't believe a word coming out of that family. It's a shame when lying is that obvious yet a person has convinced themselves it's true.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
This whole story has not sat well with me for some time.

First, I most say that bless the soul of that little girl who obviously was living in a troubled household with a troubled mom. While her death was anything but fair, she is in a FAR better place away from those sick people.

The grandparents? Don't even get me started. They are as wacky as the daughter. OF COURSE they are involved. The whole sick family is involved & they are all covering up something.

There are serious issues & I bet some nasty deal went down the day of that little girl's death.

I believe that she killed her daughter out of spite towards her parents.

And the fact that there was a "no physical contact" clause passed down by the judge to the lawyer in regards to improper physical contact with his client...sick!

It's a sad & pathetic story. To cover up the death of someone to save your a$$ is pathetic.

There is something creepy about the grandfather.

They look to composed to truly be mourning over the death of their granddaughter..let's stop pretending like she is alive.

If my 3yr old or 1yr was missing since June...sorry, I wouldn't be getting it on with my lawyer nor acting like a smart ass to everyone around me.

We are all home right now all sick & I don't even like seeing my kids LIKE THAT...missing? I wouldn't be able to do anything.

But this girl & her family have severe issues. It's a shame that the wrong people have been around them & they have not been able to reveal the truth & proceed with the proper help.

I never heard of that...what does that mean? Her attorney wants to have physical contact with Casey?

I guess it bothers me that nobody has been devastated over this little missing girl. I have not seen anyone break down and just lose it...on the floor crying...no hysteria...like I know I would be.

They are like all calm. And I find it really hard to believe that a former law enforcement officer really thinks Casey (his dd) is innocent. I don't buy it for a second...

Old 12-12-2008, 09:00 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
I never heard of that...what does that mean? Her attorney wants to have physical contact with Casey?

I guess it bothers me that nobody has been devastated over this little missing girl. I have not seen anyone break down and just lose it...on the floor crying...no hysteria...like I know I would be.

They are like all calm. And I find it really hard to believe that a former law enforcement officer really thinks Casey (his dd) is innocent. I don't buy it for a second...
He was hugging & kissing her while visiting her in jail.

Obviously, everything in jail is vidoe or audio taped (you'd think she'd know that after her initial punk answers to her brother & friend were made public).

The judge saw it & had to tell the lawyer that he was not allowed to have that sort of intimate relation with his client while visiting her in jail.

All I got to say to that is : classy!

The dad was part of it as well as the mom. They helped. It's sick.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
He was hugging & kissing her while visiting her in jail.

Obviously, everything in jail is vidoe or audio taped (you'd think she'd know that after her initial punk answers to her brother & friend were made public).

The judge saw it & had to tell the lawyer that he was not allowed to have that sort of intimate relation with his client while visiting her in jail.

All I got to say to that is : classy!

The dad was part of it as well as the mom. They helped. It's sick.

Oh for crying out loud...does he really need to be told that? She is just a pathetic excuse for a human being and I hope she gets 'the needle'...

Yeah, I said that.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Now the scum of a lawyer Casey has representing her of course will have their OWN team of forensic investigators ,along with Dr. G and the staff of all the medical examiners in Orlando....

He doesn't think it is Caylee!. I cannot even look at her lawyer. He is such a slug.

I ope Casey wipes the smerk off her face now that the truth will prevail!!!!!! sooner than later.

I hear that they will know the DNA results if this is her by Tues. or Wed.

I think it's her by 99.9 percent...sadly.

121804- Larry King may be a "joke" but grandma and grandpa were on his show defending the daughter! I have no respect for them. I am sure they are profiting from Larry's show so they can have some money in their pockets!

Old 12-12-2008, 11:02 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Now the scum of a lawyer Casey has representing her of course will have their OWN team of forensic investigators ,along with Dr. G and the staff of all the medical examiners in Orlando....

He doesn't think it is Caylee!. I cannot even look at her lawyer. He is such a slug.

I ope Casey wipes the smerk off her face now that the truth will prevail!!!!!! sooner than later.

I hear that they will know the DNA results if this is her by Tues. or Wed.

I think it's her by 99.9 percent...sadly.

121804- Larry King may be a "joke" but grandma and grandpa were on his show defending the daughter! I have no respect for them. I am sure they are profiting from Larry's show so they can have some money in their pockets!
All I can conclude is that Casey has deep psychological problems (and we are certain to receive more FYI on this than we could ever want.) I assume this accounts for her attitude and demeanor throughout the past 6 months.

I suppose the grandparents are basically decent people--probably horrified/mortified to be in this position. I doubt that they profit greatly financially from appearances.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:10 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
I already gave my prediction on this months ago. My thoughts were that Casey was abused by her father, with her mother's knowledge. Then the father moved on to Caylee, and Casey became angry about it since daddy no longer wanted her, and killed her daughter because she was "competition". The parents have to cover for her because otherwise their dirty laundry will be aired as well.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:13 PM

414 posts, read 1,862,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
I already gave my prediction on this months ago. My thoughts were that Casey was abused by her father, with her mother's knowledge. Then the father moved on to Caylee, and Casey became angry about it since daddy no longer wanted her, and killed her daughter because she was "competition". The parents have to cover for her because otherwise their dirty laundry will be aired as well.
That's a bold prediction. I'm not sure if we'll ever know all of the truths about this family. Ultimately, that little girl paid the price. The whole story just makes me sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime