Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 07:40 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,491,164 times

Advertisements

this is a genderless game however
spouse beaters killers spouse abusers they can all be good looking.
predators in the wild are often beautiful to behold and cruel w/o mercy.
the difference is animals run from them, but humans line up to be eaten.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 07:40 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,162,909 times
I have found the more beautiful they are, the more deeper rooted issues they have. LOL!

Old 02-17-2010, 07:42 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,107,449 times
lol women are gullible...No wonder good looking men get away with so much..

Men dont even do this..We actually think the hotter she is the more if a ***** she might be ..

We may try hard to get in a hot womens pants but dont put her on some moral pedestal like women do good looking guys

Old 02-17-2010, 07:44 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,107,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe09 View Post
Just because a woman thinks a murderer is good-looking does NOT mean she likes him, or wants to have a relationship with him. I believe what 20yrs is saying is that it is hard to believe that a good-looking person could be a murderer or other heinous criminal. She is saying that she usually expects such a criminal to to ugly, and is surprised when they are good-looking. This does not mean she or I or any other woman wants to jump in bed with the guy.
Of course not but the fact that she judges peoples morality on how good looking they are or arent is beyond assinine..

Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,282,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post

Men dont even do this..We actually think the hotter she is the more if a ***** she might be ..

We may try hard to get in a hot womens pants but dont put her on some moral pedestal like women do good looking guys

Lots of truth here! Reps!

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
I'll give you an example. Troy Kell from Utah. That guy has a fan club of women who feel because he's "cute" that he deserves to get off death row despite brutally killing another inmate in prison while he was doing a life sentence for murder.
Just checked him out. He IS good-looking, but his eyes ARE crazy!

993 posts, read 2,293,847 times
I don't believe 20 yrs thinks only ugly people commit crimes, but that murderers and the like should not be good looking. But good looks are deceiving. Why do you think criminal attorneys tell their clients to get their hair cut, wear a suit, etc. when they are on trial? When the jurors see this nice-looking well-groomed person, they will think that he couldn't possibly have committed such a terrible crime.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:46 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,162,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Not this woman, trust me on that. I'm very intune with peoples actions~ I'm cynical and always 100% aware of my relationships, people's behavior patterns, surroundings and environment. I'm not a fool to a pretty face. LOL! The prettier, the more F up.

I'm betting I could sit you down, pick your brain and send you home questioning, rethinking and pondering all of lifes choices, paths, & mysteries.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:47 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,413,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
Not this woman, trust me on that. I'm very intune with peoples actions~ I'm cynical and always 100% aware of my relationships, people's behavior patterns, surroundings and environment. I'm not a fool to a pretty face. LOL! The prettier, the more F up.

I'm betting I could sit you down, pick your brain and send you home questioning, rethinking and pondering all of lifes choices, paths, & mysteries.

I would pay you to do that to me. I love psychoanalysis.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:48 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,016,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's an interesting question. While there are exceptions obviously, I still think the majority of hard-core criminals ARE ugly. I think there is some correlation between that and getting bitter, antisocial, aggressive, etc. The con men, on the other hand, are normally attractive or at least sweet talkers.

Yeah, it's the difference between living a "hard" life - getting into fights, living on the streets, doing drugs, etc - it takes a toll on the body and soul leading to ugly.

Con men are smooth, getting people to give things to them - as opposed to them having to take them. No rough life there. I think good looks and charm are almost a prerequisite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime