Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 04:44 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,350,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
To all of the Tucsonans...

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas5/10.gif (broken link)

From balmy southern Oklahoma where we are under 2 feet of snow and the blizzard warning won't be lifted till sometime tonight!
Season's Greetings, Lady Robyn! Great to have you back!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 05:14 PM

522 posts, read 1,569,119 times
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

(If you don't like it, don't look at it)

I don't believe in "Politically Correctness."

Old 12-24-2009, 05:45 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonyPony View Post
Just wanted to wish all of you Arizonans, Arizonan-wannabe's, Tucsonans and Tucsonan-wannabe's... a Merry X-mas.

(...and, okay... Happy Holidays... from ZP)
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of the great CD members, including ZonyPony!

. . . even the ones that disagree with me!

Old 12-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofIL View Post
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

(If you don't like it, don't look at it)

I don't believe in "Politically Correctness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of the great CD members, including ZonyPony!

. . . even the ones that disagree with me!
Including the Pony? Wow!

Old 12-24-2009, 08:52 PM

602 posts, read 2,064,631 times
Merry Christmas to you and yours, ZP, and to all my fellow Tucsonans and CDers.

May 2010 be a good year for us all.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
Well, I think life's too short to be quibbling about what a season is or is not called, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on CD. I hope your day is blessed and that you and your families are all healthy and happy and have a wonderful Christmas day, opening Christmas presents, under the Christmas tree, eating Christmas cookies and enjoying a wonderful Christmas dinner listening to Christmas Carols and counting the days until next Christmas!

Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 PM

683 posts, read 2,651,450 times
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Still got a couple more hours wrapping presents, working overtime tonight.

Bill

Old 12-25-2009, 01:38 AM

683 posts, read 2,651,450 times
Just wrapped my last present and ready for bed. However, I just happened to check the paper and saw an opinion some of you may enjoy.......

Merry Christmas!
I know in this politically correct day and age, that phrase is practically banned. Everyone knows this is an inappropriate greeting; to be politically correct, it should be "Happy holidays!" Well, I am not politically correct, and to be true to myself, I say, "Merry Christmas." I am just sharing the joy of the season the way that I always have, and I'm OK with you sharing your holiday greeting with me. I feel not being able to say "Merry Christmas," "Happy Hanukkah," "Happy Kwanzaa" or "Happy solstice" is a symptom of what is wrong in this world. We are so afraid to offend, or be offended, that we hide who we are and what we believe.

This link contains the rest...............

Sharing 'Merry Christmas' need not be politically incorrect | www.azstarnet.com ® (http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/322674 - broken link)

Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhiker View Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours, ZP, and to all my fellow Tucsonans and CDers.

May 2010 be a good year for us all.
Likewise, Hiker Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Well, I think life's too short to be quibbling about what a season is or is not called, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on CD. I hope your day is blessed and that you and your families are all healthy and happy and have a wonderful Christmas day, opening Christmas presents, under the Christmas tree, eating Christmas cookies and enjoying a wonderful Christmas dinner listening to Christmas Carols and counting the days until next Christmas!
Marcy, have a good Christmas and an even better year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBaroo View Post
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Still got a couple more hours wrapping presents, working overtime tonight.

Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBaroo View Post
Just wrapped my last present and ready for bed. However, I just happened to check the paper and saw an opinion some of you may enjoy.......

Merry Christmas!
I know in this politically correct day and age, that phrase is practically banned. Everyone knows this is an inappropriate greeting; to be politically correct, it should be "Happy holidays!" Well, I am not politically correct, and to be true to myself, I say, "Merry Christmas." I am just sharing the joy of the season the way that I always have, and I'm OK with you sharing your holiday greeting with me. I feel not being able to say "Merry Christmas," "Happy Hanukkah," "Happy Kwanzaa" or "Happy solstice" is a symptom of what is wrong in this world. We are so afraid to offend, or be offended, that we hide who we are and what we believe.

This link contains the rest...............

Sharing 'Merry Christmas' need not be politically incorrect | www.azstarnet.com ® (http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/322674 - broken link)
Merry C, Billy B! - ZP

Old 12-25-2009, 02:04 PM

21 posts, read 90,702 times
Yeah, this holiday has a name, and the name ain't "holiday" and the name ain't "khanuka" and the name certainly ain't "kwanza". The name is:

C H R I S T M A S !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: