Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2013, 08:08 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,924,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCboot36 View Post
We don't know for sure since it hasn't been seen, but Lori was worried when she was pregnant that if her baby was stillborn that it would turn inside her. I think that would have been a more "fun" way for her to go. (Ha! I wasn't a Lori fan at all if you can't tell).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Dang! That IS rough! I wasn't a Lori fan either, though, and wasn't sorry when she died.
Y'all are awful! LOL!

Old 10-16-2013, 08:43 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,174,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
The kid died around sixteen hours after first showing symptoms. As far as I know, no disease kills that quickly after onset of symptoms. I'm really curious what the cause is going to be because this show is requiring more and more suspension of disbelief(zombie apocalypse aside) to enjoy.
With all the dead bodies walking around that have all sorts of disease and infections, the kid could have contracted lots of things. Anthrax comes to mind since there are so many dead animals in the episode. He might have had an undiagnosed brain tumor or something that caused him to die of natural causes.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:45 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
With all the dead bodies walking around that have all sorts of disease and infections, the kid could have contracted lots of things. Anthrax comes to mind since there are so many dead animals in the episode. He might have had an undiagnosed brain tumor or something that caused him to die of natural causes.
The hygiene on this show is horrendous, everyone looks like they haven't showered in days. So it's not out of the realm of possibility for people to get sick or develop some sort of virus.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:03 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Looking forward to the second episode of the season and hoping it was better than the first. I know the first one had to lay out where everyone was months later but it was pretty disappointing for me.

I had all of this anticipation built up and had not seen TWD since the last episode and it was just blah. The same thing happened with Greys Anatomy, for me.

I did get a chuckle out of Hershels new leg, though! I saw him kneeling down in the garden and I was like, "Look! Hershel grew a new leg!!!"

Hoping the thread can move forward now that we have gotten how you die and are already infected and become a zombie.

Have you guys done dead yourself? I did it last year but they were talking about being able to do something different on Talking Dead....

Old 10-16-2013, 09:33 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Looking forward to the second episode of the season and hoping it was better than the first. I know the first one had to lay out where everyone was months later but it was pretty disappointing for me.

I had all of this anticipation built up and had not seen TWD since the last episode and it was just blah. The same thing happened with Greys Anatomy, for me.

I did get a chuckle out of Hershels new leg, though! I saw him kneeling down in the garden and I was like, "Look! Hershel grew a new leg!!!"

Hoping the thread can move forward now that we have gotten how you die and are already infected and become a zombie.

Have you guys done dead yourself? I did it last year but they were talking about being able to do something different on Talking Dead....
What does that mean, Pik? Do you mean going to a taping of The Talking Dead?

I hope the thread can move along now too.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:44 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What does that mean, Pik? Do you mean going to a taping of The Talking Dead?

I hope the thread can move along now too.
This is my dead yourself picture from last year. You can go to The Walking Dead - Dead Yourself – AMC to dead yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
The Walking Dead-photo_1361793263-100001918938440.jpg  

Old 10-16-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
This is my dead yourself picture from last year. You can go to The Walking Dead - Dead Yourself – AMC to dead yourself.
Oh, right! I completely forgot about that. Thanks, Pik.

Gads, you are one fuggggly walker!

Old 10-16-2013, 11:21 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I had forgotten about the finger licking. They did make a big deal of that with the camera. Hmmm.
Good catch, lovemaine.
It was part of the scene. The reason they made a "deal" out of it is because it was an obnoxious thing for Daryl to do, lol. He was showing his dominance.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,617,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
He might have had an undiagnosed brain tumor or something that caused him to die of natural causes.

Seriously, it'd better not be a tumor.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post

Seriously, it'd better not be a tumor.
That's just people throwing it out to see if it sticks to somebody else, bs. They just can't follow along with the story. Sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV