Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 11:02 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
It is the same group that Rick ran into but I don't think they are the ones who took Beth.

Just my $.02 worth.
Yes it is, the leader of the pack, Joe, was the one that was bouncing the ball and throwing it on the wall in the house where Rick was hiding under the bed. In addition the leader is Jeff Kober who plays the Mayor on Sons of Anarchy.

Old 03-19-2014, 01:05 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Okay, I re-watched episodes 2 and 3.
In episode 2 - Patrick (the one in the shower) was sick and died from it. Another person named Charlie died from the flu, in his locked cell. Charlie locked himself in since he was a sleepwalker, he had no contact with Patrick. And, like you mentioned, there was Violet.

The regulars, Herschel, Carol, Daryl, etc., discussed what to do with everyone in cell block D because they were all infected. They decided to put everyone from cell block D into cell block A - which was death row. Yes Karen was noticed coughing, and David was mentioned as coughing. At the 'very' end of episode 2 is when Ty went to cell block A and found the blood trails and the bodies.

Episode 3 starts out with people out digging a bunch of graves and Dr. S is in a cell sitting next by a dead person and ready to stab that person in the head.
After that, Ty, Rick, Carol and Daryl were standing over the still smoldering bodies of Karen and David, and they were still where Ty had found them.
About that time, or shortly after, Sasha started feeling sick so she went to look for Dr. S. It appeared that everyone in the cell block were either sick, dying or dead and turned.

Yes Karen and David were the only ones put in cell block A. Everyone else (the nameless show extras that nobody cares about) that were infected were still in cell block D being sick, dying or dead.

I don't know how much time had passed from when Karen was put into cell block A, and when Ty went to visit her. It was light out when she was put in the cell, it was light out when Ty went to visit her and it was light out when all of the other people that were in cell block D were sick/dying/dead.
And so all this means..... what? Are you admitting that it is plausible that Carol could have killed K and D in an attempt to prevent the disease from spreading? Or are you sticking to your guns?

Either way, I'm done discussing it. All this bickering will end up getting this thread closed.

Old 03-19-2014, 01:55 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,824,033 times
If the car had anything to do with that gang that Daryl hooked up with, why were they walking instead of driving? I think the car is related to Terminus and the gang is something else entirely.

I too can't see them bringing up yet another character with 2 episodes left. Or the Beth storyline is already done and is the cliffhanger till next season.

Old 03-19-2014, 02:01 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
If the car had anything to do with that gang that Daryl hooked up with, why were they walking instead of driving? I think the car is related to Terminus and the gang is something else entirely.
Agreed. They didn't show it parked outside the house when Rick escaped although there could be any of a number of reasons for that.

It was an old Cadillac. And they were in a funeral home. Maybe it is a cult like gang of morticians riding around snatching people up in coaches, hearses and flower cars.

Old 03-19-2014, 02:11 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:

I too can't see them bringing up yet another character with 2 episodes left. Or the Beth storyline is already done and is the cliffhanger till next season.
I'm thinking cliffhanger too, like Andrea and the Gov's little party room in the basement.

Old 03-19-2014, 02:18 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,268,809 times
Oh come on, couldn't they have left the baby with Lizzy just a little longer

I must say, I almost felt bad for Lizzy, the actress playing Lizzy did a really good job. That whole scene almost made up for the previous boring episode. Now if the show can shed a few more worthless characters...Daryl, Carol, becky, Ty, Judith. And where in the heck in my man Abraham?!?!?

Old 03-19-2014, 04:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I forget if someone already answered someone else's comment about three graves. Yes, there were three graves because there was already a baby's grave at the house before Carol, Tyreese and the girls got there.

Nah, Tyreese won't retaliate on Carol in the future. He truly forgives her because he understands why she did what she thought was best for the group.

What a sad and creepy episode that was. Very good.

Old 03-19-2014, 04:33 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:

Why not? They introduced Michonne in the last five minutes of season 2.

Old 03-19-2014, 04:41 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,237,179 times
Im confused so that wasn't Beth that drove away??
and whos Abraham, seen it posted a few up^^

Last episode was a bit messed up but definitely answered some questions, tough one for sure!

Old 03-19-2014, 04:57 PM

17,596 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Can anyone confirm something that.. I think probably slipped by a fair number of people..

in "Infected", episode 2 of this season.. Carol kills Mika and Lizzie's father.. Well.. Keeps him from turning.

Once he dies, she stabs him in the head with a knife. She then takes that knife, goes out to the fence where Lizzie is and gives her/Lizzie takes the knife when Carol tells her not to identify with the walkers and let go of her father.

Cut to the previous episode.. When Carol and Tyreese come back to the house.. Focus on the knife in Lizzie's bloody hand.. Same knife?

Perhaps a little more emphasis on the fact that Carol bears a more than fair share of responsibility in both Lizzie and Mika's deaths?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV