Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 02:21 PM

9,145 posts, read 14,762,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
This show really got to me, last night I dreamt I was at a mall with Maggie and Daryl, Maggie was looking at knives and she asked me "You think Glen will like this?", Daryl just shrugged his shoulders. Then we crossed the street to another department store, but there were no walkers, just other living people around shopping, then we went to the chinese restaurant next door where I realized all I had on was a t-shirt and briefs. I was desperately pulling down my t-shirt so nobody could see that I was just wearing briefs. Weird dream, i don't know what it means.
Probably just means you are into the show enough to be contemplating it on
a few levels.

When I was first playing Halo, I used to have some vivid dreams like I was in the game for real. It was especially bad on the Hunter levels. Woke up in a freaking panic a couple of times while that stupid hammer was coming down on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why did Rick just walk away from Shane's body after he stabbed him, knowing that Shane was infected and become a zombie? I can't remember if Carl distracted him or if he got up and started walking before he noticed Carl.
I think it is somewhat due to an oversight in writing. Would have made much more sense for Rick to have said the doctor told him he had a theory that it MIGHT be that everyone was infected and he just thought it was crazy rankings until now. Really as mentioned, the whole bit with Rick explaining the Shane thing just seemed all wrong.

Still liking the direction it's going though.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:42 PM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I hate to admit this but who the heck was Jimmy? I have watched and rewatched this series since day 1 and I simply do not remember Jimmy.
He was the nephew or son of Hershel who drove the RV up to the burning barn to get Rick and Carl
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm also getting as annoyed hearing "CARL! CARL!" as I was "SOPHIA! SOPHIA!".

She is clearly an unfit mother, always losing her son, especially in a zombie world!

P.S. That was so cool with Andrea and Michonne!!! How'd y'all like her two zombies hanging off of her?? She was walking them like pets! LOL I'm glad Andrea got saved.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:04 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfsr1544 View Post
I've never shot a shotgun but Hershel's rendition of Tony Montana was a bit over the top. Also, you would think that they would have set up some ring of fire barrier
A pistol grip on a shotgun will dislocate most people's wrist, or at least fly out of the hand and land about 5 feet away. Glen was firing off like he was holding a BB gun. Also loved the handgun shots from a moving platform (a vehicle) to a small moving target (the head) at 50 feet away, a shot an expert would have difficulty with. But that's creative license. Still enjoyed it.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:10 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,263,729 times
Man just imagine if that unborn child dies....munch munch munch

Old 03-19-2012, 05:31 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfsr1544 View Post
I've never shot a shotgun but Hershel's rendition of Tony Montana was a bit over the top.
Yeah, and although I haven't watched it again yet, I don't seem to remember him reloading much either.

Quote:
TDog wants to go East...uhm, isn't that where they all came from in the first place?
Having at least one direction where walkers won't be coming from makes a little sense. Maybe he just saw his chance to run off with two women and start is own little group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Also loved the handgun shots from a moving platform (a vehicle) to a small moving target (the head) at 50 feet away, a shot an expert would have difficulty with. But that's creative license. Still enjoyed it.
Oh yeah, they were all head shots it seemed.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I was wondering if she's gonna give birth to a lil walker. I know, it'll be born and then die and turn. Maybe give Mom a good chomp!

I so wanted to smack that Lori last night! How dare she she react to Rick like that after HE did what SHE wanted him to do! I actually think it had something to do with Carl off Shane, the walker, but she still should not have reacted with hatred in her eyes.

I'm also getting as annoyed hearing "CARL! CARL!" as I was "SOPHIA! SOPHIA!".

HUHN?

Neither do I.

I don't think Rick really believed Jenner and of course Jenner said 3 mins, not 30 seconds! Rick was walking away before he noticed Carl.

Okay, so you aren't American, fine. You apparently live in So Cali. You seem to paint ALL Americans as RICH. Buddy, you got that wrong. Why don't you try living in E. St. Louis or someplace like that and see what the real story of America is. MOST of us aren't anywhere near rich like in Hollywierd.

Now, no more trying to get this thread into politics. I had my say but there are other forums that you can go turn TWD into a political theme. Thank you.

P.S. That was so cool with Andrea and Michonne!!! How'd y'all like her two zombies hanging off of her?? I'm glad Andrea got saved.
my comments were not intended to be political nor offensive. a group of americans have left their homes and formed a small nomadic tribe to survive. their lives change radically from what most of us here consider "normal" also their values change.
sorry i mentioned the mideast, something i know a bit about. apparantly that is something not done on this thread, a taboo. ok. the show is nevertheless very very interesting bek its a group of home grown americans (not like me) put in very alien circumstances and they adapt.
i wonder if they realize just how much they have changed after the months turn into years.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
my comments were not intended to be political nor offensive. a group of americans have left their homes and formed a small nomadic tribe to survive. their lives change radically from what most of us here consider "normal" also their values change.
sorry i mentioned the mideast, something i know a bit about. apparantly that is something not done on this thread, a taboo. ok. the show is nevertheless very very interesting bek its a group of home grown americans (not like me) put in very alien circumstances and they adapt.
i wonder if they realize just how much they have changed after the months turn into years.

Okay, fair enough.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:36 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,500,035 times
Damn. The finale last night got 9 million viewers. Incredible! :O

'Walking Dead' finale draws record ratings | Inside TV | EW.com

Old 03-19-2012, 06:41 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,263,729 times
All those dead zombies...and not one damn twinky...whats the point...oh the despair.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:49 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Damn. The finale last night got 9 million viewers. Incredible! :O

'Walking Dead' finale draws record ratings | Inside TV | EW.com
That is good to hear. Maybe AMC will realize that we are all out here and there are a lot of folks who love the show. Maybe they will pour some more money out for the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV