Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
The thing that rankled (that is a word, right?) me the most in last night's episode was the fact that Meri was having to deal with the makeover of their Utah house on her own. Just what exactly does Kody do? He's not working. He's just visiting all his wives and kids.

Also, since I'm in a bad mood I will say that his hair in a ponytail makes him look like an underweight sumo wrestler. I have nothing against sumo wrestlers but Kody really bothered me last night.

Having said all of that I also must say that I'm glad the show is back on.
I missed that. I only saw where she wants to go back to school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 04:30 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I missed that. Help with what?
Good question cause she never did say what she needed help with; just that Meri helped & they still needed more people to help with it. Now with Meri going to college; they need more people. lol

I assume it's packing & shipping jewelry. Surely something all those teens could do to earn their keep?

& Kody's hair? Looked nasty in a ponytail & straight. Yuck!

Old 06-09-2014, 05:51 PM

They don't seem very sisterly at all. I don't understand their justification for saying this is how they want to live.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:41 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,071 times
Quote:
The thing that rankled (that is a word, right?) me the most in last night's episode was the fact that Meri was having to deal with the makeover of their Utah house on her own. Just what exactly does Kody do? He's not working. He's just visiting all his wives and kids.

Also, since I'm in a bad mood I will say that his hair in a ponytail makes him look like an underweight sumo wrestler. I have nothing against sumo wrestlers but Kody really bothered me last night.

Having said all of that I also must say that I'm glad the show is back on.
Kody was pretty rude and harsh when he was talking to Mari about the Utah house and how to get it ready to sell. He make the comment that they are very "underwater", no doubt pulled out any equity (if there was some) to fund their lifestyle, business, or lavish houses in Vegas. He never talks to Robyn like that.

Janelle nailed it when they met with the Venture Capitalist and said they looked "stupid".

Robyn does not want to work at all, when has she ever worked out of the house?

Well the Train Wreck continues on and on.

And Kody talking about hormones and kissing...yucky! He is sleeping with four women at once and the kids are not allowed to hold hands or kiss. Yes that makes perfect sense!

I am glad it is back on too, I have invested too much of my life in the Browns, adults are morons most of the time, but I really like the kids.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:44 PM

Yes maybe if he had not kissed so many women for their hormones to flood in his mouth they would be better off.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:52 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Kody was pretty rude and harsh when he was talking to Mari about the Utah house and how to get it ready to sell. He make the comment that they are very "underwater", no doubt pulled out any equity (if there was some) to fund their lifestyle, business, or lavish houses in Vegas. He never talks to Robyn like that.

Janelle nailed it when they met with the Venture Capitalist and said they looked "stupid".

Robyn does not want to work at all, when has she ever worked out of the house?

Well the Train Wreck continues on and on.

And Kody talking about hormones and kissing...yucky! He is sleeping with four women at once and the kids are not allowed to hold hands or kiss. Yes that makes perfect sense!

I am glad it is back on too, I have invested too much of my life in the Browns, adults are morons most of the time, but I really like the kids.
I like the kids, too. They all seem very grounded. I hope they all to do well.

Yes, Janelle was right. They were in no way prepared for a VC meeting. Their ignorance was massive. For what it is worth, most folks would be ignorant unless they prepared in advance. The Browns did not prepare. What a fiasco.

Kody and Meri. Hmmm. I think Kody loves Meri but I'm not sure he likes her. I suppose that house in Utah is in their two names because Meri is the only legal wife. I'm glad she is going back to school. She has wanted to do that for a long time but I doubt she will be able to get a job in that field with all the notoriety with the family.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:21 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,071 times
Quote:
I like the kids, too. They all seem very grounded. I hope they all to do well.

Yes, Janelle was right. They were in no way prepared for a VC meeting. Their ignorance was massive. For what it is worth, most folks would be ignorant unless they prepared in advance. The Browns did not prepare. What a fiasco.

Kody and Meri. Hmmm. I think Kody loves Meri but I'm not sure he likes her. I suppose that house in Utah is in their two names because Meri is the only legal wife. I'm glad she is going back to school. She has wanted to do that for a long time but I doubt she will be able to get a job in that field with all the notoriety with the family.
The Venture Capitalist man was trying not to laugh. You have had this business how long, and no business plan? He did not exactly say that but I could read his mind. I used to run a start up a long time ago and dealt with Venture Capital. You never start a business without a business plan, ever. What is your exit strategy? What will be your profit. Ugh...

Since none of the Brown adults seems to ever work in a traditional sense, I see Meri going to school for about 12 years and then will be "too old" to land a job. None of the adults seems to have a work ethic. Janelle did but I think it was hard for her to support 25 people all by herself or however many of them there are. Meri did work very part-time with "at risk" youth but low level social services jobs with no degreed usually pay $10 - $12 per hour at the most. But having said that, I do think it would be good for Meri to go to school and help others because she is so focused on herself.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:19 AM

Well, at least Meri worked until the show got her fired. College may be he right thing for her. No kids left in the house. Bettering herself to earn more money.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:21 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I think Meri going back to school is good. Some of these people need to work to help get them out of their financial situation and pay all their mortgages and feed everyone. Janell loved working so I wonder why she isn't now? They need to get some of their teens on board to help with the business.

I have never ever heard about kissing passing hormones from one person to another. Then Kody makes it sound like if they kiss they will split up and be heartbroken. Huh?

Kody looked like a little schoolgirl with that ponytail.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:14 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post

I have never ever heard about kissing passing hormones from one person to another. Then Kody makes it sound like if they kiss they will split up and be heartbroken. Huh?

Kody looked like a little schoolgirl with that ponytail.
It's true. Kissing is one way that women receive testosterone from men, and men receive estrogen from women. That, combined with oxytocin & other chemical reactions... But he might be talkin bout NOT spreading the oral herpes that everyone (adults & children) in that twisted family has!! Cold sore central..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV