Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 01:51 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I dont think she settled at all. They are perfect for each other. They are both Inland Empire 909 types. Very trailer-y types.
Well, yes ... you've got a point. YUUUUUUUUP!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2011, 05:53 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,342,524 times
Watch the show but it's a little bit staged as most "reality" shows are especially the recent episode that had the back seat of a 57 chevy and Brandi chimed in "look Jerrod, a back seat to a 57 chevy".

Rightttttt Brandi She wouldn't know a 57 chevy from a 87 chevy Those 2 have no clue about anything they find.

Dave and his "yuuuppppp" get on my last nerve. Barry would be a trip to have some drinks with as he owns some nice cars and bikes.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:08 PM

5,583 posts, read 6,510,564 times
Info, I want info on these people. Is Barry married? Do Brandi and Jarrod have any children? Why is Darryl raising his granddaughter, and is Dave married? I know I'm being "nosy", but this is one of my favorite shows and I like all the players.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,342,524 times
Only answer I have to that is Brandi and Jerrod do have children. I remember Brandi saying at the end of one episode last season that "this is the father of my children" making a snarky comment about Jerrod.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:30 PM

5,583 posts, read 6,510,564 times
I just finished watching the two new episodes tonight. I got an answer to one of my "nosy" questions. Brandi and Jarrod have two children, a boy and a girl. They look young school age. I just never pictured them having children for some reason.

Now I have another "nosy" question. Dave got into a bidding war with his brother, and paid more than he should have just so his brother wouldn't win. He said something about he taught his brothers about buying storage lockers and they turned it against him. Hmmmmm, some hard feelings there. Sad, but there is always more to the story.

Has anyone noticed Darrell has lost weight. He looks so much better!

This is a fun show, I look forward to it.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
I thoroughly enjoy this show and the various "characters" doing the bidding. Not crazy about this new Mark guy. Wish they had showed what he got when the guys dragged Barry away from the bidding and let him win that one locker.

They sure do unearth some interesting stuff! Who would have thought that head that Barry found would be worth $6,000?!

Old 08-04-2011, 06:32 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,768,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I thoroughly enjoy this show and the various "characters" doing the bidding. Not crazy about this new Mark guy. Wish they had showed what he got when the guys dragged Barry away from the bidding and let him win that one locker.

They sure do unearth some interesting stuff! Who would have thought that head that Barry found would be worth $6,000?!

I'm pretty sure that the way he was acting offended and the dragging away was all part of an act on Barry's part to get the guy to pay more, since he did seem to be trying to whip his manhood out to scare other bidders away more than anything else.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM

443 posts, read 565,060 times
I noticed that Darrel had lost some weight--maybe he didnt like how he looked last season! I loved that skeleton jacket Barry was wearing. Its funny I wished we could have seen the lockers that the brother had bought, but I guess he just wanted to horn in on his brother's show, and didnt want us to see.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:09 AM

131 posts, read 447,184 times
I get a kick out of Barry, this cat doesn't take himself too seriously and he's got style. I laughed out loud at the lucky socks,two hocus pocus chicks, and the midget. It would be hilarious to have a few drinks with this guy. The rest of those people have a serious sleaze problem, they seem to fit the picture I have of people reveling in others losses.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
He even rides a motorcycle to the auction. Good thing Dave consigned to sell his stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV