Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 07:49 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
My guess is that Heather AND her husband are really into themselves. I don't feel the connection between them. However, Heather seemed more likable during the last show. As for Vickie, how does she always have a man? Since her kids are both cute, her first husband must have been normal looking and Don was a cutey, and even though Brooks seems like a grifter, he is an attractive 50somethingish man. What is it about her that get's men? Odd face, both manic and depressive, bossy, needy and self-absorbed. What am I missing here?
Women like that almost always have men.
Maybe it's the challenge?
Like taming a bucking bronco or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 07:50 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Is it just me or does Brooks seem like a smoothe salesman? He seems so phoney and like an opportunist.
Yeah, there is something oily and creepy about him.
He pours it on way too thick.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:52 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,996 times
I dont like brooks either........... something tells me he will SNAP and we will find out more about his dark side

Old 04-08-2012, 12:22 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,128,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
I dont like brooks either........... something tells me he will SNAP and we will find out more about his dark side
It's real easy to be lovey dovey living 3000 miles apart. Once every 2 weeks you have to considerate and caring? The rest you shoot off an email or have your asst. send flowers. Easy= Sleazy

Old 04-08-2012, 04:22 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,225,043 times
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing.

Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times
Quote:
Is it just me or does Brooks seem like a smoothe salesman? He seems so phoney and like an opportunist.
Abso-freakin-lutely! I'm astounded that she's too desperate to see the con going down. He's a "consultant" who can't keep child support payments up byt can afford to fly to see her every 2 weeks and wine and dine her.

Quote:
YES!!! I thought to myself "You got yourself a Simon, there!" He will flip once he gets the marriage certificate. He'll let that selfish, controlling nature out. He wanted to force her to kiss him in the restaurant.

Old 04-08-2012, 05:32 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Vickie is a very straight-laced woman. She cannot stand it when anybody even talks about sex or anything intimate. Then we have Brooks who is talking to her in a public restaurant about throwing her on a table and having his way with her. I can only imagine what he is like when you really get to know him and do not have a long distance relationship. I don't think this relationship is going to make it.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:32 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Vickie is a very straight-laced woman. She cannot stand it when anybody even talks about sex or anything intimate. Then we have Brooks who is talking to her in a public restaurant about throwing her on a table and having his way with her. I can only imagine what he is like when you really get to know him and do not have a long distance relationship. I don't think this relationship is going to make it.
Here here! He's gonna be veeeery disappointed and sexually frustrated. Ironically, Tamra is probably more his speed sexually.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:24 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yeah, there is something oily and creepy about him.
He pours it on way too thick.
Definitely creepy. I think he was in the right place at the right time for Vicki. I hope she realizes it before it is too late.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Default Tamra says she had cervical cancer

Tamra Barney Reveals She Had Cervical Cancer - Health, The Real Housewives of Orange County, Dr. Oz : People.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV