Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 09:31 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,633,129 times

Advertisements

Ummm... it was her party. I think that's ok

I don't know who in their right mind would want Jim back or be jealous of that relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Peggy already knew that Jim wasn't coming to the party but made a big deal of it during the party and obviously is still manking a deal out of it. So what if he didn't come. I wouldn't want to be round those women either. Peggy made it about her and life is not all about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 10:07 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,984,767 times
Baybook, what do you mean by "ummm it was her party"?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 AM

You said Peggy made it about her. Well, it was her party. So it was about her.

Quote:
Baybook, what do you mean by "ummm it was her party"?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,634,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
You said Peggy made it about her. Well, it was her party. So it was about her.
If she's supposedly over Jim, why should she care whether he is there or not? Apparently she is not over him and she made a big deal about it.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 AM

baybook, Jim chose to not come because of not wanting to be around those catty women. She should have respected that instead of making it about her. And when you have a party, it shouldn't be all about you. That's very narcissitic.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,129,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I agree with this totally. I think Peggy really wants Jim back and is jealous of Jesus Barbie. Her true colors will show next season. Who knows, maybe she'll be next on the divorce docket?
Really? I don't get that vibe at all. She does not make digs at Alexis but Alexis is constantly trying to one up Peggy. Almost like sisters who hate each other. I say that because I cannot fathom why you would ever CHOOSE to be friends with someone who constantly tried to belittle you and compare you to them, Friends are there to support you. Vicki picked Tamra because she never makes her feel bad. She is always on V side even when V is clearly wrong. So why wouldn't she pick her? She reinforces her delusions and vice versa.

As for Alexis sham of a marriage. Look, Jim should have told her right away that he dated P in the past. What was he hiding it for? When people hide things it is because they are sneaky. He must still have a thing for Peg because otherwise he would have told Alexis so she would not think he was cheating on her. Seriously, Micah is much cuter than Jim. Jim reminds me of Jabba the Hut.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Vicki picked Tamra because she never makes her feel bad. She is always on V side even when V is clearly wrong. So why wouldn't she pick her? She reinforces her delusions and vice versa. .
Tammy and Vicki are one of the same. Hateful catty women who don't like anyone new n thier circle unless they kiss up to them (which is what Peggy does.) Peggy will be a mean girl next season, unless she really sees what TamVic are really like. Why would anyone want to be friends with those two is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
As for Alexis sham of a marriage. Look, Jim should have told her right away that he dated P in the past. What was he hiding it for? When people hide things it is because they are sneaky. He must still have a thing for Peg because otherwise he would have told Alexis so she would not think he was cheating on her. Seriously, Micah is much cuter than Jim. Jim reminds me of Jabba the Hut.
You're right, Jim should have told Alexis right away, but Peggy should have told Alexis, if she was supposedly her friend.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Yep... Because it is all about me.
Alexis spent a great deal of time boohooing over Jim not being there etc... If it was my party I'd be irritated too.

I would say that it is about the friendship, but obviously Jim nor Alexis valued whatever friendship there was.

Quote:
baybook, Jim chose to not come because of not wanting to be around those catty women. She should have respected that instead of making it about her. And when you have a party, it shouldn't be all about you. That's very narcissitic.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
I would say that it is about the friendship, but obviously Jim nor Alexis valued whatever friendship there was.
Neither did Peggy, since she kept her little fling a secret from JB.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM

baybook, ok, now we are talking about Alexis?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV