Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
Holy crapola, Mag32gie, I think I love your theory!! Very insightful about the fiance being present during the picture thing. Regarding him being a serial killer, are you thinking he had something to do with Linden's first case she went bonkers over? What a fabulous twist!
I don't know about the first case, I am too involved in this one! lol

I just know that when Linden was looking through the "Missing" posters, there were a lot of young girls missing.

If the writers can work out this theory in a believable way, I think this will silence many of the critics that keep bashing this show which I just LOVE and
I am so afraid it will be cancelled and we will get stuck with another reality show.
The ending has to be shocking and for me, this would be the shocker of them all. It could be Reggie for a shocker though but I am going with the fiance.

Also, with the fiance completely out of the picture, it would open a door for Holder TO COME IN...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 11:13 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I have been rewatching season 1 to get proof on Richmond but have changed my suspect to Linden's fiance!
He is the only one that could have known about the picture, he saw where Linden put it when they were on Reggie's boat, so he would be the only person that could have put the picture on the fridge, nobody else knew about it!
Rosie was disturbed and may have been seeing him for help and would have been a trusted person to call when she needed help.
He is probably a serial killer and Rosie was not his first victim!
The only problem now is the campaign car but maybe it really was stolen and he is the one who stole it.
As far as the keycard, somebody lost it in the other drama that Rosie saw when she was on the 10th floor.
All of the Mayor/Police drama going on is really just the Mayor trying to stop Linden from finding the killer so Richmond will lose the election. He wants to keep the suspicion of Richmond fresh in the minds of the voters.
Rosie witnessed something very bad on the 10th floor but that is separate from her death.
It is the person who she trusted that killed her.
I really like Richmond for the killer but feel Linden's fiance would be the most shocking so I'm going with him.
Wow, that's some creative thinking, maybe you should start writing shows. I do think it's going to be a main character(s) though, someone we are more invested in. The fiancee' is just too remote, he's had very few scenes. I also think there may be more than one person involved, possibly even the one who beat her is not the one who actually put her in the trunk to die, which would explain Linden's concern over the differing psychologies of beating someone,(very personal) and letting them drown in a trunk alone.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Wow, that's some creative thinking, maybe you should start writing shows. I do think it's going to be a main character(s) though, someone we are more invested in. The fiancee' is just too remote, he's had very few scenes. I also think there may be more than one person involved, possibly even the one who beat her is not the one who actually put her in the trunk to die, which would explain Linden's concern over the differing psychologies of beating someone,(very personal) and letting them drown in a trunk alone.

See, to me, Linden's fiance = Linden, with all of her mental problems and trust issues and we are certainly invested in her.
How creepy could this guy be? He goes into her motel room to put that picture up, so he has been sneaking around the whole time.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Here's a theory: Linden did it!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:27 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,823 times
I was leaning toward Regi. Or Holder's nephew...

Old 06-06-2012, 08:35 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I was leaning toward Regi. Or Holder's nephew...
Holder's nephew? Of course! I knew there was something off about that kid

Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM

Is that his nephew? I thought it was his kid.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,279,089 times
I hate to be a Negative Nelly, but I have the feeling that no matter who did it, I am going to be disappointed.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:34 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Did I miss another post??? But it seems like they were focusing on Richmond's ex girlfriend (drawing a blank on her name) or Jamie...they closed in on the previews like they were trying to tell us something...especially now since the keycard does not belong to the mayor. It appears, I say it loosely, that it belongs to Richmond himself. Of course, who else would have access but his key people?

I'm sad that there are only two more episodes left...guess I'll have to gear up for Breaking Bad!!

Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
...guess I'll have to gear up for Breaking Bad!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV