Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Maybe we can all forget about Dick now and move on to the season?

Any favorite houseguests yet? So far I am disappointed that they are all getting along so well! Where is the drama with this group? Lawon is pretty funny and Adam is certainly a character. Shelly just seems to nice to be in there at all. Jeff and Jordan are still fun to watch and Rachel is just as annoying as ever.
you nailed it....time to move on to BB14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
you nailed it....time to move on to BB14
Not quite ready to call this season a wash. Thursday vote could be interesting if a few of the newbie flip to the vet side, which I do think is possible. There will be some very upset people either way and that could make the house a whole lot more interesting.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
I watched Dick's video. What I got from it: alcohol DOES destroy brain cells.

Vicki

Old 07-14-2011, 09:36 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I watched Dick's video. What I got from it: alcohol DOES destroy brain cells.

Vicki
or maybe it was the INK

Old 07-14-2011, 10:35 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
I like that the house is now Dickless. It's better that way.

What about all the 'veterans' sitting around bawling because they were cut off from Dick? Jeff was the only one showing leadership. If the veterans can't split up a bunch of fractious noobs, what good is it being a veteran? Nothing easier--several of them are dumb, most of them are naive, and lots of them hate each other.

When Adam cuts loose, he looks and sounds like Goldberg. Or like his first anal experience, maybe.

How about Daniele's bawling? I don't see why Dick persists in trying to have contact with her. The last thing he needs is that whiny expectation, and the last thing she needs is Dick.

Who is the most clueless HG about themselves? It's not Malia, whom I am coming to like (and whom I must say along with Shelley is delicious looking). Keith certainly vies for the honor. Dominatric is pretty comic that way. The whole Regulators, whom I am calling the Masturbators, are in a state of delusion. It could be Rachel, deeply convinced that her voice, gestures and silicon have the power to thrill. Thrill, no; chill, yes. One looks at that and thinks, gods, I could have stumbled into a relationship with such. Thank You for sparing me.

My guess is that pretty soon the veterans will be missing Dick big time. One will step up and try to be Dick, but will lack the innate evil.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:28 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
So,as I understand it, Jeff and Jordan are the only veterans that can play for HOH next time. Talk about big advantage for the newbies, that is if they can step up and play together. They need to approach Porsche and get her to stay with them and vote Keith out. His ranting about Kahlia(sp?) and Porsche, should give some the clue as to what it will be like in the future with him.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,380,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
So,as I understand it, Jeff and Jordan are the only veterans that can play for HOH next time.
Are you sure Brendon can't play for HOH? I would like to have him be able to compete for it. After all, most of the couples didn't even know each other when they coupled up, so not all the HOH reigns will be a team effort like Brendon and Racheal.

On the other hand, if Brendon can compete, and he actually wins, that would be like two HOH wins in a row for team Brendon/Racheal and that might make everyone's heads explode!

Old 07-14-2011, 05:14 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I love Jeff and Jordan but she is SOOOO clueless!!! She makes me cringe! I loved the pep talk Jeff gave to the veterans last night. He sure has come a long way! I'm so hoping Keoth gets the boot tonight. I'm hoping Lawon and Kahlia vote for themselves. Same goes for Cassie and Shelley. Come on, noobs, use your heads!

Old 07-14-2011, 05:53 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Is it me or does Brendan seem like a brat.
I can totallllllly see him having temper tantrums in his real life.
Big baby.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:08 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
Brendan is a controlling bully. Poor Rachel.
Jordan is very observant and is quite aware of what's going on in the house. If you watch the feeds you see more to her.
It was painful to watch the part tonight where Julie questions Daniele and what Daniele later says in the diary room. Awkward indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV