Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2014, 01:30 PM

43,641 posts, read 44,361,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I am lovin' this and can't wait to see it. Hope the dope marries Liam's brother minutes after Liam (supposedly) doesn't show up and she expects to be able to have a say in Liam's life???? Pullllllleeeeeeeze, this girl is delusional. I am hoping that Liam falls head over heels in love with Ivy and poor old Hope will have to stand by and watch, while her devoted hubby (Wyatt) watches it all from the distance.

I read a spoiler for Fall that says Hope and Wyatt will learn the truth about Quinn's influence in what happened in Paris. That should sit well with Hope, too.

I have no vested interest in any of these players so I don't really care who ends up with whom. I used to love the idea of Liam and Hope but that ship sailed a few years ago when Steffy lured Liam away so easily.

I hate Quinn but love Rena Sofer as the evil interloper. I've seen her in many movies and she is a terrific actress, imo. As much as I hate seeing her planning and conniving on the show, it's pretty boring without her around.

I did get a laugh out of last week's epi where Wyatt got a smack down from Bob Barker, though. Go Bob!
I agree that Hope is showing jealousy and her guilt feelings for not trusting Liam and not waiting for him a little longer.

I am glad that it will come to light how Quinn pushed Ivy into the water and again manipulated Hope and Liam from being together.

I agree that Rena Sofer is an excellent actress and doing very well at portraying the evil/selfish Quinn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 01:51 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,683,192 times
HA! It happened today. Ivy really shut Hope down with her comments about backing off Liam until he's had time to heal. I was saying, "Yes, Ivy! You go girl!" I loved the look on Hope's face. But then Hope implies that Ivy fell into the river on purpose??? Oh Hope. Pullllleeeeze

This is just too good.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:04 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
HA! It happened today. Ivy really shut Hope down with her comments about backing off Liam until he's had time to heal. I was saying, "Yes, Ivy! You go girl!" I loved the look on Hope's face. But then Hope implies that Ivy fell into the river on purpose??? Oh Hope. Pullllleeeeze

This is just too good.

I Loved it. When Hope tried to pull the "I'm your boss card". Did she forget the last name?

Does Ivy remind anyone else of Steffy? Does this mean the Steffy character is never coming back?

Old 09-03-2014, 03:07 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
It is also idiotic for Liam and Ivy to have a relationship after he saved her from drowning as it would be repeating a similar situation where Steffy was saved by Liam (also from drowning in a tub) and then she falling in love with Liam (which looks like what Ivy is doing now falling for Liam).

Wow, I forgot about that. Maybe this is why they cast this actress to play Ivy. She looks so much like the actress that plays steffy.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wow, I forgot about that. Maybe this is why they cast this actress to play Ivy. She looks so much like the actress that plays steffy.
Well in real life Steffy and Ivy would be cousins (once removed, I believe) so a family resemblance would be normal.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:34 AM

23,014 posts, read 34,374,307 times
Quote:
Well in real life Steffy and Ivy would be cousins (once removed, I believe) so a family resemblance would be normal.
Since Ridge is not a Forrest by blood, they are not related, but they do favor.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Since Ridge is not a Forrest by blood, they are not related, but they do favor.
I forgot about that!

I am surprised that Quinn has already admitted to Bill that she pushed Ivy into the Seine. What does she have still to holdover Bill so he won't tell everyone?

Also Liam is responding to Ivy relatively quickly. How far will it go before Hope & Wyatt find out the truth about Quinn pushing Ivy into the Seine? I assume it won't change anything as Hope is committed to her marriage vows one would assume.

Old 09-04-2014, 04:52 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,737,647 times
I was surprised Quinn told Bill too, what does she have to blackmail him with?
Loved the scene with Hope and Ivy finally someone who calls it like it is with Hope. I think Ivy is beautiful and spunky and has good morals, a perfect match for Liam. Hopefully Hope and Liam will not get back together after it is revealed what Quinn did, I also think she killed the guy,forgot his name, that gave Wyatt the diamond.

Old 09-09-2014, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
I was surprised Quinn told Bill too, what does she have to blackmail him with?
Loved the scene with Hope and Ivy finally someone who calls it like it is with Hope. I think Ivy is beautiful and spunky and has good morals, a perfect match for Liam. Hopefully Hope and Liam will not get back together after it is revealed what Quinn did, I also think she killed the guy,forgot his name, that gave Wyatt the diamond.
Well it seems that Quinn convinced Bill without blackmailing him. But I thought I read the truth is going to come out.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:01 AM

23,014 posts, read 34,374,307 times
Quote:
Well it seems that Quinn convinced Bill without blackmailing him. But I thought I read the truth is going to come out.
Oh the truth will come out, it always does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV