Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2013, 02:01 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,350,110 times

Advertisements

Yeah, it's a real mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2013, 03:00 AM

665 posts, read 628,374 times
3 New Characters Will Be Introduced In March

Spoiler
Quote:
Patrick’s father, Jimmy, a roguishly handsome man will visit the area with his son, probably in episode 13. Being Victoria’s former lover probably means that she will be unnerved by his presence. Will this work to Emily’s advantage?

Speaking of unnerving Victoria…Conrad’s first wife, Stevie, will also be returning to the Hamptons. What her purpose is in not clear but she can’t be up to any good.

Sarah’s mother, Loretta, is the last of the trio. The blue collar woman is said to be very concerned and unhappy about her daughter’s rekindled relationship with Daniel Grayson, the man who very nearly killed her in that car accident.

BBM

Old 12-04-2013, 12:15 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Thanks Bella for the new information, it appears that the show will continue on its road of introducing new characters (which side tracks the revenge story line further IMO), and then these characters will just be new targets for Emily to be distracted from her original plan. Many of the newly introduced characters don't seem to last long.

I think Padma, Ashley and "Fauxmanda" lasted the longest, nearly entire seasons if not all.

I think of all the characters that Emily, destroyed or somehow got out of the picture were mostly newly introduced characters. I already forgot what happened to the PR lady, the psychologist from earlier seasons, doctors, Emily's foster brother (last season), the girl (Rebecca maybe?) that may have been a lesbian at the end of season 2 that tried to manipulate Charlotte against Declan, Emily's mother, Frank from season 1, and the list goes on......I'm just wondering when maybe they introduce a relative of Nolan's. That would be interesting.

As far as these new characters to come, I could care less about Sarah's mother (I guess because I could care less about Sarah), I could careless about Conrad's former wife (just an easy target for Emily), but I can't wait for this show to return with a episode this coming Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 PM

665 posts, read 628,374 times
Episode 3x09 "Surrender" (Airs Sun, Dec. 8 at 9:00 p.m. ET)

Sneak Peek

Old 12-09-2013, 06:51 PM

8,815 posts, read 21,282,976 times
..... so I guess the wedding will be on for next week after all ?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 12-09-2013, 07:53 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,014,164 times
Maybe they will just wrap it up with staging a fake murder of Emily by Conrad or Victoria,
then show Emily & Aiden living in the Tropics and Nolan somehow joining them..
Daniel & Sarah can live happily ever after too..

Not sure what should happen with Jack, poor Jack lol

Old 12-10-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Maybe they will just wrap it up with staging a fake murder of Emily by Conrad or Victoria,
then show Emily & Aiden living in the Tropics and Nolan somehow joining them..
Daniel & Sarah can live happily ever after too..

Not sure what should happen with Jack, poor Jack lol
Jack likes Margot and vice versa! I'm wondering if Emily's fake wedding murder will be done by Aiden or even Lydia. Somehow I think Lydia is going to end up working with Emily, since both Lydia and Emily are both leading to a common Anti-Victoria mission at some point.

I absolutely can not stand Daniel's wimpy role. He cannot stand up for himself, nor speak for himself, nor communicate appropriately. I see why someone posted that his character needs to get killed off or something.

It was good to see that Sarah and Charlotte have decided to stop following along with Victoria's plan to disrupt the wedding between Emily and Daniel. However, it looks like Emily's plan is blowing to bits with Victoria declining her invitation to the wedding. Now what is Emily going to do?

Also, does anyone know or understand what was in the manila envelope in the scene with Nolan and Aiden, when Nolan handed Aiden the envelope after Emily left. They had joked about offering a Emily a drink, but decided otherwise "since she was with child" supposedly. What was the manila envelope about?

Old 12-10-2013, 02:21 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Agree with most of the posts here. My biggest complaint still, is Emily throwing that darn laptop in the ocean! I will never understand getting rid of the biggest evidence she had. I do want to see Em & Adian together when this show ends. I'm betting she'll break his heart or they'll kill him off though. I used to want her with Jack, but not caring about him much anymore. And I'm not buying a good dad not raising their kid. If he'd be in danger there, you move with him!

Old 12-10-2013, 03:18 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times
SIgh I just don't understand why its just taking so long for this darn wedding, I feel like its being dragged! I hope it lives up to the hype of all the commercials.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:52 PM

And the wedding better be next week! Not next spring in March when the show returns!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV