Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2014, 07:26 PM

665 posts, read 628,452 times

Advertisements

Another Sneak Peek for "Meteor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdmpq8gd1fA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2014, 07:56 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
Wouldn't Jack have recognized Em's dad?

Old 10-16-2014, 08:12 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Cops are supposed to have keen powers of observation, but this IS Revenge we're talking about so maybe not.

Old 10-17-2014, 08:02 AM

997 posts, read 1,061,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
He definitely should. But, like Lauriedeee says, cops are supposed to be observant, and well, Jack is just not the brightest bulb.

Old 10-17-2014, 04:32 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
that the writers want us to 'wonder' about so that we will keep coming back for all the answers !!!

Here are a few of my questions -

1) Shouldn't the writers have shown Victoria asking the question about where David has been instead of Charlotte? I mean, wouldn't that have made more sense ???
2) Didn't David have a 'special' relationship with Nolan? Why didn't David look for Nolan 1st to find his beloved daughter Amanda and possibly get some money from him and a place to get a shave ???
3) Why have Emily in the old Grayson manor and where are all her servants to keep the place up ?
4) Is Emily (and David's) old home up for sale??? I ask because I'd like to move in if it's empty !!!
5) How exactly did Emily find Charlotte's hiding place, but NOT know that David and Victoria were there ?
6) Why didn't the cops talk to the guy that saw Charlotte come out of Jack's bar when it was burning, especially after Charlotte told the guy that nobody was in there and then Jack's brings Emily out ?

Last night's show was the best so far this season. I hope that it continues to be at least as good as last nights' show and even better. I'm thinking that maybe they will be working on an 'ending' this season.

What do people think would be a 'happy ending' for Revenge? Jack and Emily marrying and having a baby sister for Carl to play with??? How should it end for all the rest?
A lot of these questions I wish had answers to or wondered the same, but as far as #2 about David having a relationship with Nolan....yes, I think David should've completed recognized Nolan or even vice versa when David burst into Emily's room. What I really wonder is when David is not going to see the "infinite tattoo" on his daughter's arm that matches what is carved on the porch of the home and the box he gave Nolan. That is going to be the key identifying factor, that infamous tattoo that Emily has on her, that will probably save her life when David is really about to kill her out of stupidity for what Charlotte and Victoria has filled his head with.

I think David is smart enough to realize that Victoria's odd behavior in the isolated cabin home when Victoria seemed to be having a meltdown, made him very suspicious. She insisted on not needing help, and Charlotte was very off key as well.

In response to question #5, about how Emily found this isolated location, I remember last season that Emily and Nolan had located this spot after Jack had found that ring that belonged to David, and Emily and/or Nolan was able to identify that ring as belonging to David, and they traced it back to that isolated cabin. I think that's how Emily knew exactly where that spot was.

That cop that is partnered with Jack has something very underhanded going on. I wouldn't be surprised if someone hired him to keep tabs on Emily, he does not really have a crush on Emily, he is just trying to get close to her to report info back to someone from the Victoria aspect. Just my first thoughts....he really is probing alot of information from Jack on Emily as well, very suspicious.

Old 10-17-2014, 06:24 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,014,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

In response to question #5, about how Emily found this isolated location, I remember last season that Emily and Nolan had located this spot after Jack had found that ring that belonged to David, and Emily and/or Nolan was able to identify that ring as belonging to David, and they traced it back to that isolated cabin. I think that's how Emily knew exactly where that spot was.
I didn't think it was that cabin that she went to about the ring & the guy attacked her...
But I could be wrong...

What ever happened with that anyway, I forgot..Did she figure out why it traced back to that cabin...

Old 10-19-2014, 10:44 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I didn't think it was that cabin that she went to about the ring & the guy attacked her...
But I could be wrong...

What ever happened with that anyway, I forgot..Did she figure out why it traced back to that cabin...
I just remember Nolan "hacking" and "googling" info that traced back to that address of the cabin last season after Jack found the ring there the "D" engraved in it. It sure looked like the same cabin to me, of course, my foggy memory of last season could be failing me. But I think this was another hideaway he had when they were researching Emily's father's last whereabouts. I'm going to do some more research before I can be sure of this though.

Can't wait to see the so-called "reunion" of Emily (Amanda) and her David tonight, and the mug lineup, and this goes.

Old 10-19-2014, 04:56 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
I'm going to make a 'guess' as to what happens tonight with the "Line Up". Emily realizes that it's her father, but she can't allow him to go to jail, so she denies/recants that he's the one that was in her home and he walks away a free man.

Later that day, Victoria is able to continue manipulating him until sometime in a future episode, David Clark finally 'sees the light' and both he and Amanda/Emily kill Victoria or she gets her put in jail and father and daughter sail off into the sunset .

That's how I see tonight's episode going, which is so predictable, therefore I believe it is the way the writers will go .

Old 10-19-2014, 05:09 PM

997 posts, read 1,061,403 times
Quote:
I'm going to make a 'guess' as to what happens tonight with the "Line Up". Emily realizes that it's her father, but she can't allow him to go to jail, so she denies/recants that he's the one that was in her home and he walks away a free man.

Later that day, Victoria is able to continue manipulating him until sometime in a future episode, David Clark finally 'sees the light' and both he and Amanda/Emily kill Victoria or she gets her put in jail and father and daughter sail off into the sunset .

That's how I see tonight's episode going, which is so predictable, therefore I believe it is the way the writers will go .
I think you're probably right. They should pay us to write the show! LOL....

Old 10-19-2014, 06:35 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,105 times
Quote:

yeah, that's they way I think the show will go too, but I think it's going to start tonight and continue in the next couple of episodes and then David and Em will just make V's life as miserable as possible as they seek revenge.

But, ya know what? I hope we're wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV