Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I don't have a good feeling about next week's RI battle. Don't know why but it's there.

What in the heck is that entire tribe thinking? Why is Coachbag still allowed to be there running the show? He's useless other than his "TV" time with the cameras. If that Baffoon makes it into the final and Oz isn't there, the Jury will have no other choice than to award him the cash money.

If the TunaTribe doesn't rid itself of Coach none of them stand a chance in he11 at winning the money.

Good riddance to Cockroach. He'll have no warm welcome at RI, I just hope his stay there is short although I'm getting a weird vibe that makes me feel that isn't the case.

Is Rick really there or is he just being photo-shopped in?
Would rep you if I could.

Could be a puzzle or memory challenge at RI. Something that would be more in tune with Cochrane.

They cann't think for themselves, that's why no mention of voting Coach at the Tribals.

I think Rick has more airtime in the last 2 weeks, than he had all season.

Cochrane, from student, to little warrior, to voted out and he was absolutely clueless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 12:18 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Would rep you if I could.

Could be a puzzle or memory challenge at RI. Something that would be more in tune with Cochrane.

They cann't think for themselves, that's why no mention of voting Coach at the Tribals.

I think Rick has more airtime in the last 2 weeks, than he had all season.

Cochrane, from student, to little warrior, to voted out and he was absolutely clueless.
Part of me thinks CBS want's us to believe Cockroach could beat out Ozzie in a duel. The logic part of me says not possible. Still it's an uneasy feeling.

The Jury is loaded with Votes that will go to Ozzie if he survives, but if he goes, just who will they lean towards? Coach for his Brain Wash ability? Who would he bring with to final tribal? I'm thinking I'd vote for anyone other than coachbag, even simple crazy Brandon.

Lil-hanz is still squeeking by, the longer he lasts the more I believe he'll be taken to final as a non vote-able sidekick.

Albert is on thin ice within his tribe and is a threat to win challenges, not win the final vote though.

Sophie is strong in challenges and could pose a threat in the final if she makes the trip making her a target for removal from the game.

Rick? Slick Rick cuz he's almost un-seen and un-heard. He could win a vote by default. Not a threat anywhere else.

Edna - classic bring along. Can't compete and can't win a vote.

AOBC (any one but coach)

Old 12-01-2011, 12:27 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
I'd like Brandon to win, if for no other reason than to see all the hilarious rednecky crap he blows his million on.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I'd like Brandon to win, if for no other reason than to see all the hilarious rednecky crap he blows his million on.
There's only one reason I'd want to see this happen. To see russhole's reaction, that alone would be priceless.

Mr unstable whack-job wins while the "Greatest Player in Survivor History" couldn't. splain that one....

Old 12-01-2011, 01:23 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Is Rick really there or is he just being photo-shopped in?

Rick is the most useless Survivor ever. If he gets to the final 3 it will be the worst speech you ever heard...

"Uh, vote for me...uh...because I deserve the million bucks...uh..I've played hard...and uh...I've done good....and uh...yeah."

Old 12-01-2011, 02:14 PM

986 posts, read 1,666,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Rick is the most useless Survivor ever. If he gets to the final 3 it will be the worst speech you ever heard...

"Uh, vote for me...uh...because I deserve the million bucks...uh..I've played hard...and uh...I've done good....and uh...yeah."
I am DYING laughing over here. I'd rep you but I have to spread it around some more first.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:41 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Well folks, whatta ya think...

Spoiler
Did Cochran get blind sided or what...
No. I think the only ones getting blind-sided are us viewers. Through very careful editing - and to be honest, it's really pissing me off. I think Cochran knew for CERTAIN that he was going, just as Edna knows for certain that she's next. The Original Five Alliance is going to hold strong. And if I'm right, it'll be an absolute sleeper of a season. I would even call that after Edna, it will be Rick (which will be Coach's big mistake of the season). Albert/Sophie will then call the shots in some tie-breaking council and out will go Lil Hantz, with Coach shortly after him. Unless, the producers somehow rig the game so that Coach wins immunity so that the prediction of a Coach vs. Ozzie Tribal Showdown actually happens.

What a waste of a season. I really hope I'm wrong.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:59 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Cochran lying about his birthday? Why was I not surprised? At this point, I would almost rather see Coach or Brandon, my two least favorite people, win than him. Not that he has a chance in H*ll unless they get a mental challenge involving memory or puzzles or the like.

But then he has given the producers such a good show, they might just have the RI'ers compete in a game of wits to keep him in the game.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:10 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Doesn't someone still have a hidden immunity idol or did they play it already?

Old 12-02-2011, 07:22 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,452,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Doesn't someone still have a hidden immunity idol or did they play it already?
Coach still has it.

The question resides... Edna gets nailed next week. Then what happens... If Coach and Albert had stuck with Edna (who annoyed everyone all season) and Cochran (who dicked his whole tribe i.e. no votes from them), Coach could eventually take out Albert and finally win. Instead, now they have to give compelling speechs since Coach, Albert, that one girl, and lil Russell all could claim a good game. And the likelyhood that 3 of those 4 are your final 3... it is pretty good guess who could be the winner. Though, I don't count out Ozzy to throw a wrench in all their plans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV