Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
when you are typing comments, if you look up on the tool bar you'll see SHOW
HIDE

type what you want to say and if it may be a spoiler for those on the West coast just click it and it will hide the remarks
Spoiler
Okay, I know where to HIDE now! Always wanted that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Spoiler
Okay, I know where to HIDE now! Always wanted that.

Spoiler

cool..............just ask if you ever have questions.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:51 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times
Spoiler
NOW can we train him not to type in BOLD

Old 10-04-2011, 08:54 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
if you lived on the West coast you would understand. enuff said bout that.
Spoiler
Would that be a 'talk to the hand' emoticon? Cause I've not really had a warm welcome here on the TV board.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Spoiler
Would that be a 'talk to the hand' emoticon? Cause I've not really had a warm welcome here on the TV board.
Spoiler
don't feel lonely...you're not alone on that point.

Just wish I could see more DWTS's ...

Old 10-04-2011, 09:16 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,447,098 times
Ringo, I'm sorry to see that you feel that way. I dont keep up with the boards that much but I think you're an ok guy and havent seen anything that would make others feel differently.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:39 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,336,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Ringo, I'm sorry to see that you feel that way. I dont keep up with the boards that much but I think you're an ok guy and havent seen anything that would make others feel differently.

Ditto. Welcome to the forum, Ringo.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 PM

103 posts, read 102,730 times
For quality of dance, Chynna Phillips should win. She is graceful and has a dancer's form and style.

JR is a good and likeable guy and his story is terribly emotional, he's a good enough dancer, but no one should win based on people's emotions.

I will say this - I thought it would be a mistake for Chaz to be on the show, just because of all the debate about the gay/transgender topic. But I honestly believe, beyond any doubt, that it's about a genetic/hormonal issue, and I don't know why anyone would be angry or demean him for something he clearly could not help. If you ever saw Chastity on the Sonny & Cher show, you would understand. Each week he's been on dancing, I tend to hope he gets through to the next round . . . not sure why, there's just something about him that seems kind of sad. He grew up privileged, I have no idea what kind of character he has, I hate those filthy tattoos and he is far too overweight, but there's something sad about him. Perhaps it was Sonny's total disapproval (which, as a parent, he had a right to feel although I don't think he understood the genetics), perhaps it's that his mother is Cher, perhaps it's his own confusion and self-esteem issues . . . he just seems sad.

Nancy Grace should have been booted - she is neither likeable nor a good dancer.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Ditto. Welcome to the forum, Ringo.
Spoiler
See, Ringo, now I'm the lone 'Beatle.'

Old 10-04-2011, 10:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizela View Post
For quality of dance, Chynna Phillips should win. She is graceful and has a dancer's form and style.

JR is a good and likeable guy and his story is terribly emotional, he's a good enough dancer, but no one should win based on people's emotions.

I will say this - I thought it would be a mistake for Chaz to be on the show, just because of all the debate about the gay/transgender topic. But I honestly believe, beyond any doubt, that it's about a genetic/hormonal issue, and I don't know why anyone would be angry or demean him for something he clearly could not help. If you ever saw Chastity on the Sonny & Cher show, you would understand. Each week he's been on dancing, I tend to hope he gets through to the next round . . . not sure why, there's just something about him that seems kind of sad. He grew up privileged, I have no idea what kind of character he has, I hate those filthy tattoos and he is far too overweight, but there's something sad about him. Perhaps it was Sonny's total disapproval (which, as a parent, he had a right to feel although I don't think he understood the genetics), perhaps it's that his mother is Cher, perhaps it's his own confusion and self-esteem issues . . . he just seems sad.

Nancy Grace should have been booted - she is neither likeable nor a good dancer.

you make valid points,IMHO.
Nancy Grace and Chaz definitely are not good dancers,are not improving from week to week but obviously have a fan base.
I've said it before (many,many,many,many times; as have others)and we will again--This has never been a true dance contest but an entertainment show with the results based on emotions and fan base.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV