Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 04:44 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Yep this was a fast season. Survivor and AR off the air for the summer, what shall we do, what shall we do...
Watch Big Brother!

I am going crazy right now. We are leaving on vacation and will miss the finale! Won't know what happened for at least a week as we will be on a cruise ship Gotta plan my vacations better next time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 05:02 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,098 times
I love Big Brother!

Was Kat crying when they were talking about Tarzan wearing her clothes? I can't stand Alicia, and I think she is delusional. Maybe Tarzan didn't want people to think he is wealthy so that they couldn't use it against him if he made it to the finale.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I love Big Brother!

Was Kat crying when they were talking about Tarzan wearing her clothes? I can't stand Alicia, and I think she is delusional. Maybe Tarzan didn't want people to think he is wealthy so that they couldn't use it against him if he made it to the finale.
~sigh~ I wish I loved BB; used to but watching people sitting around in ac bitchin and moanin got old.
I think Kat was crying about that!
Alicia--she is a vile creature.
If Tarzan is wealthy he probably did want it kept quiet.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
I cannot believe that Alicia made it this far. She is delusional if she thinks she is running the show. I sure don't want to see her in the final three. The person who to me is an enigma is Christina. She is so under the radar she is not even close to it. Or so it appears to the audience.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:12 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Used to be a fan of Kim but she's done very little to impress. Most of the lot just seems to do what she says as a self preservation method. Getting to be so much of a yawn-fest.

No way she comes away without the cash. That's just my guess.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Used to be a fan of Kim but she's done very little to impress. Most of the lot just seems to do what she says as a self preservation method. Getting to be so much of a yawn-fest.

No way she comes away without the cash. That's just my guess.
Kim has outplayed and outwitted the others. She hasn't sat back on her behind and let anyone else do the work--she's done it. She has the hidden II yet continues really trying to win at challenges. She for sure isn't riding the coattails of anyone else.
Not trying to convince you to root for her but I hope she outlast to win.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,220,959 times
Its pretty obvious he hasn't worn the boots or spurs for a long time.
I gotta wonder if he's doing this, acting a weird character, to 'be a name'. Lets face it, I remember who Philip is, but other than Boston Rob, I have a tough time remembering anyone else from that season. Either that or he doesn't want his real self to be known which I can sort of get.

I give him chops for physically being able to hang out their that long. I'm 55 and know I couldn't.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Its pretty obvious he hasn't worn the boots or spurs for a long time.
I gotta wonder if he's doing this, acting a weird character, to 'be a name'. Lets face it, I remember who Philip is, but other than Boston Rob, I have a tough time remembering anyone else from that season. Either that or he doesn't want his real self to be known which I can sort of get.

I give him chops for physically being able to hang out their that long. I'm 55 and know I couldn't.
LOL--I kinda think he's a tad weird IRL.
I would have a panic attack with boots on so tight that they had to be forced on my foot

Old 05-10-2012, 09:49 PM

I can't find the place to vote for Fan Favorite
Link anyone??

Old 05-10-2012, 11:33 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Tarzan probably knew he was due to be booted out soon by the women and decided enough is enough why bother anymore and acted up so he could get get out now and get some decent food, shower, clean clothes and a comfortable bed. Why waste anymore time being uncomfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV