Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times

Advertisements

Does anybody else see how jealous Aubrey and Lisa are of Dayana? They have made many comments about Dayana's looks which is not relevant to the tasks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
Clay gives a nice overview of the episode here, including some info about things that were edited out of the episode: The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take

Old 04-02-2012, 11:41 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,779 times
LOVE Arsenio! I agreed with everything he said. Aubrey irritates the crap out of me! I had to laugh when they showed previews for next week and Lisa told Arsenio all of America was going to hate him. PUH-LEASE! I bet Arsenio has a whole new fan base after tonight!

What is up with Lisa? I only caught parts of the two previous episodes (saw all of last night's). Why is it that she hates Dayana so much? Having not a whole lot to go on, I'd almost think she's insanely jealous of her beauty.

I was sad to see Dee go. Glad Debbie is gone but would've liked to see Dee stick around a while longer.

Right now I'm rooting for Arsenio and Clay. Love them both!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyDee View Post
Does anybody else see how jealous Aubrey and Lisa are of Dayana? They have made many comments about Dayana's looks which is not relevant to the tasks.
lisa is showing more and more ugliness (not that it's that difficult for her) as the game goes on. i think i know why donald split up aubrey and lisa- just in case they went head-to-head in the finale it would be a doozy.

let me tell you: arsenio is pretty much a hero to me now. any professor of psychology would be proud of him i think because he read aubrey like a book, forwards and backwards and in front of everyone tee hee. he's right with the stank as$ comment because honestly, anyone who'd hire aubrey long-term needs their head examined. in the real corporate world, generally speaking, aubrey might be okay for a narrow niche project once every few years but long-term, aubrey would be an office cancer in most settings. anyone with eyes and ears can see this. i say narrow niche because even people in her genre would only be able to take her in small doses i would imagine. i imagine the folks who love her are the same people who have "my milkshake" by kelis on their ipods

for all her narcissistic creativity, she failed more than she succeeded. in her defense i suppose that's par for the course in the creative fields? meaning you fail more than you succeed. just a guess

Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,352,029 times
I think Aubrey will be back. If you notice on the previews for next week, Paul is standing. Therefore, there are 5 on that team, which means Aubrey is there sitting.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:56 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I think Lisa is extremely hateful, I cannot fathom how she keeps getting away w/ talking to people like she does. In the real world she would have been taken to task for such behaviors...I think the other Ladies are afraid of her...........and afraid She will target them if they speak up. So what if Dyanna ideas aren't always golden.....she should still not be the target child. Lisa is not anything but a bully imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If I were a celebrity though, I
wouldn't go on a reality show only to show how big of an A$$ I really was.
lisa should be ashamed of herself watching these episodes air. the episode from last night was the best celeb apprentice ever ever. i think teresa is a real nimrod. imo she was scared of the dynamic duo (lisa and aubrey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I think Aubrey will be back. If you notice on the previews for next week, Paul is standing. Therefore, there are 5 on that team, which means Aubrey is there sitting.
i need a puke bucket

Old 04-02-2012, 11:59 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Aubrey has already tweeted that she's not gone.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
I wonder how Aubrey "knew" what Dee Snyder had been saying about her? I thought they were kept on a pretty short leash as far as exposure to media or outside contacts. It was a shame he got fired, really. Why didn't he suggest singing while you walk instead of yelling and scratching?!

Old 04-02-2012, 12:45 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
I don't know about other women but I'm loving arsenio right now. I don't think he planned to blow up in the boardroom but her last comment broke the dam. I noticed the way she threw the others teams box down before arsenio mentioned it. I think she left because she wanted to keep the focus on her as the victim. Theresa is an idiot for not being offended by that soft voice while I rub your hand crap aubrey was trying to pull. She's an adult not a preschooler.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:09 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
Trump did the right thing splitting up the teams last night...but he blew the configuration. It should have been Lisa and Aubrey....against everyone else!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV