Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 08:09 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times

Advertisements

Part 1 of the reunion was unreal! Gigi just doesn't get it. What a mess she is!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 10:01 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Persian Barbie handled herself very well..'don't look down"

Old 02-17-2013, 10:41 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,342,152 times
Persian Barbie actually seems like a decent person. I was initially put off by how plastic she looks.

The rest are pretty terrible , IMO.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Persian Barbie handled herself very well..'don't look down"
That "looking down" statement was extremely rude. There are people who use various facial expressions when they're about to speak and it doesn't mean they're lying. Lilly was just using an old lawyer tactic to throw MJ off. MJ should have told her to buzz off or asked her what she really looks like without: the fake hair, fake nose, fake teeth, 5 inches of makeup, fake boobs, fake tan, etc etc etc.

No, Lilly didn't handle herself well. Having to "prove" how rich she is by bringing in receipts for her cars and showing her books for January? Are you serious? First, just because you purchased a car doesn't mean you can afford it (car payments, anyone?) and just because you brought in $73K in sales doesn't mean you actually MADE that much --- rent, materials, production, payroll and other overhead probably took a huge chunk out of that. And let's not forget, most of her January sales were probably due to her business being featured on the show. And she's still using her ex b/f's Black Card? Hmmmm... and he's not "supporting" her? Yeah, I'm sure if she had to pay for all the stuff she's charging to his Black Card, she couldn't afford the majority of it.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:43 AM

507 posts, read 514,076 times
I wish they would have had a reunion on the first season because clearly a lot has happened even while filming that we do not see. Watching it made my heart hurt a bit for MJ but I have a feeling she does have a problem but your friends being around you encouraging foolishness and laughing isn't going to solve the problem

We all see how Reza gets down, even though I like him, he is the type to run his mouth about you and your problems to hit below the belt. MJ is his friend and yet he hurts her because of what MJ tweeted, her alcohol addiction, and according to him her lack of work ethic. If she is that bad of a friend keep your distance or cut her off. MJ should reconsider this 20 year friendship after all of this

As for GG and Asa...I wish Asa would just admit her comment about Amid's nose was wrong and inappropriate...I wish GG would drop the "I am so tough" act and move on with it already...they all do this to each other...and with a group of friends like these who needs enemies...that is down side to being on television you see how everyone really feels about you and their comments

As for Lily I could do without her next season...I was tired of her comments about everyone drinking and how slovenly (sp?) they were but yet she still came around and judged them...if you are going to complain about someone's drinking and pill popping stay home...but I was loving how she brought her financial records to prove she made money...homegirl had her back up and she was ready to defend herself

Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Agreed. She defended herself well in the snake Pit. None of them had anything to show but their ugly personalities. And Mikes great smile!!!
Not saying Lilly is a pillar of Persian society, and quite full of herself, but. Who isn't on those types of shows???
She just appeared to be the most behaved of the lot.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:33 AM

Reunion Part 2 is tomorrow night! Looking forward to it!

Old 03-03-2013, 05:38 PM

Part 2 of the reunion is on tonight! Will be watching and then will catch the second half of Celeb Apprentice.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Part 2 is hard to watch. Reza decimates MJ and it seems so unnecessary. Mikes tries to steer it to another direction, but, Reza can't seem to stop. And MJ admits to being 50 instead of 40! Then at the end they all hug???

Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 AM

MJ was being sarcastic when she said she's 50.

That hug at the end was beyond awkward. Weird!

Reza was over MJs actions and addictions. I think he went overboard and the reunion was not the time or place to do what he did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV