Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2013, 02:46 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times

Advertisements

I love them all, except GG, she needs to be smacked!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 05:42 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,701 times
ugh... I'm usually not all "yay team GG!", but JFC, what MJ did was uncalled for. GG seemed to have handled the talk very well (you could tell she's been taking some anger management classes ) considering her track record.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:45 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
If Gg's sister hadn't practically dragged her out of that restaurant I think things would have gone very different. She was about to blow a gasket by that point. Even though GG should not have been making out with some other guy, it was not MJ's place to tell GG's boyfriend about that.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:03 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,701 times
Reza has some major issues.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,485,113 times
I think the episode was orchestrated to develop a story line around being gay before the war. Reza resents the guy because he is free with his sexuality. It was not Adam's place to invite a stranger to their home because he is Persian. That was a little strange.

Asa is weird.

I am glad MJ and her mother are really taking the time to develop their relationship. Mj is a natural golfer.

What happened to GG?

I am ready for Lily to leave. She is irritating.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:00 PM

GG is on the show, but they didn't show her on the last episode.

Asa is strange. That thing she wears over her lower face (yes I know it is a Persian/Middle Eastern thing) is odd looking on someone that has lived in the US as long as she has.

Reza went nuts last night on that guy. Yes, there is no way he should have been invited in Reza's home without Reza knowing, and the guy was very obnoxious.

It is nice to see MJ seeming more stable than in previous season and getting close to her mother. Her mom is not an easy person to be close to from what I see, so I give her credit for trying.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:19 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
That guy was absolutely rude and obnoxious and I completely understand Reza going nuts on him.

I also understand him getting upset about pre- and post-war Persia/Iran. Reza lived in a completely different country than this little twit did and came here under completely different circumstances. Reza also had to keep his homosexuality completely secret for the longest time and this little twink is skipping around town in short-shorts, ripped tanks, and flip-flops but still insists it is/was the same for him and Reza. Nope. Not at all.

LOVED seeing MJ and her mom golfing together and the mom saying how proud she was of MJ and being sweet to her (for a change!) I really hope they continue to grow their relationship.

Asa..... She is just extremely connected to her homeland (even though she left there at 7 years old). She doesn't want to forget her home culture or the roots of her country. I love that she's so dedicated and artistic (but I still don't understand "diamond water"!!!!)

Glad not to see GG on the episode. That girl needs to be in a psych ward for real! She has absolutely NO self control --- all the histrionics and threatening and everything else. She's mentally unstable and needs some serious mental health intervention!

Old 12-09-2013, 12:53 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,485,113 times
This was an emotionally charged episode. I hope Reza finds peace.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:55 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
I like Asa, I know she's a little weird but she has a good heart and always seems to be the peace maker. I think it's kind of cool that she is married or dating a Jackson.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:23 AM

Yes Asa does have a good heart and you do not see her attacking people like most of the rest of them.

I am glad Reza is trying to get some help with this recent anger outburst. You could see it was really out of place for him to react to that extreme, despite how obnoxious that guy is.

If you watch GG when she begins drinking you can tell when she is about to have a meltdown. She becomes very animated with her arms and next thing you know she is saying terrible things like wanting to cut your heart out and then eat it or something.

You can see GG is very hurt that MJ got back with Reza and now she feels left out. I can understand that hurting her, she just needs to learn how to deal with her anger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV