Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 10:02 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times

Advertisements

Ugh, Kerry Washington and her rubber mouth is back. If the crap with the president starts again, I'm not watching anymore. That has gotten way too old for yet another season. Jake is going to lose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 12:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Ooo la la!! That opening scene had me hot and bothered!! I'd love me some Jake! Tears came down a little a Harris' funeral. I really hope he "wins". Poor Melly. Her mind has really taken an exit over the death of their son.

Old 09-26-2014, 12:26 PM

286 posts, read 689,138 times
Cyrus got some new hair (lol)

Melly has really left the building ...

Fitz and Liv - will find their back together again and again

Mama Pope is still alive .... Daddy Pope had Harrison killed (he can lie too good with a straight face)

Old 09-26-2014, 12:52 PM

Melly really over did it and actually she wasn't any different than before the kid was killed. She is just disheveled, wearing Uggs (seriously??!!) same angry victim crap. That is not true mourning and grief but yes, I know...it is TV

Old 09-26-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLocks View Post

Mama Pope is still alive .... Daddy Pope had Harrison killed (he can lie too good with a straight face)

I think when men lose their hair they spike it to look more than.. It looked kinda stupid.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:27 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,435,320 times
I thought it was hilarious when they showed Melly walking in the halls in a robe, surrounded by people in business wear. Actually laughed out loud.

"Randy" was just as scarey as Huck.

Not sure yet about the Republican Lizzy (Portia de Rossi). She needs to get her talking speed up to Scandal standards

And I think the Prez/Olivia storyline needs to die.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:00 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
I thought it was hilarious when they showed Melly walking
in the halls in a robe, surrounded by people in business wear.
Actually laughed out loud.

"Randy" was just as scarey as Huck.

Not sure yet about the Republican Lizzy (Portia de Rossi).
She needs to get her talking speed up to Scandal standards

And I think the Prez/Olivia storyline needs to die.
Yes to everything....except love that tortured can't die when you love torture!!
Does Portia ever age? Or eat?
Loved the Melly scenes....Cyrus' hair I'm going to try to bring up the old Cyrus to compare.

Ooo, now Portia and Jake, mmm.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:25 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Ooo la la!! That opening scene had me hot and bothered!! I'd love me some Jake! Tears came down a little a Harris' funeral. I really hope he "wins". Poor Melly. Her mind has really taken an exit over the death of their son.
Can you imagine what Columbus Short was thinking & feeling at his watching party of Scandal with what they did with his character? That would really send a good lesson "don't be screwing up in your private life or you'll be out of a job".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLocks View Post

Cyrus' hair was very distracting he got hair plugs y'all he didn't have enough hair up top last season to get it to be that full.

Poor Huck he is one broken puppy just really broken.

Old 09-27-2014, 04:21 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,061,905 times
I thought their hands should have touched at the end.

Old 09-27-2014, 04:25 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Yes...looked like hair plugs...a good job...but disliked it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV