Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 11:50 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,484 times

Advertisements

Unless this Riggs fella (that's his name, right? Or am I just calling him that because of Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon?) ends up being some super secret spy who murdered all of Hunt's family, or some dastardly villain whose plans to blow up the center of the Earth were foiled by Hunt, or Hunt's biological father who has time traveled so that he and Hunt can bond again Frequency-style, it's completely ridiculous that they are being really secretive about who he is.

I have a feeling that his true identity will be a massive disappointment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 12:17 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Hunt has some serious PTSD issues that he's never dealt with. New doctor guy probably short-sheeted Hunt's bed in a drunken practical joke spree during a lull in business, or something silly like that.

Speaking of illogic, when is Meredith going to admit that Penny didn't "kill" Derek? This is so stupid.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:53 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,078,249 times
I don't like Penny. Not because she "killed" Derek, I just don't like her for some reason. She irks me. Idk if it's as a character or an actor.
And as far as the whole Mer/Penny thing, it would be hard to work alongside someone who was part of your recently passed husbands death. While she did try to get the CT, she should have fought harder and stood up for herself. I think in the end she'll be a better surgeon for it, which is what Mer wants for her. Like she said, Derek will be "her one".
I think amelia is handling it worse than Mer.

Old 11-14-2015, 09:25 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
I don't like Penny. Not because she "killed" Derek, I just don't like her for some reason. She irks me. Idk if it's as a character or an actor.
And as far as the whole Mer/Penny thing, it would be hard to work alongside someone who was part of your recently passed husbands death. While she did try to get the CT, she should have fought harder and stood up for herself. I think in the end she'll be a better surgeon for it, which is what Mer wants for her. Like she said, Derek will be "her one".
I think amelia is handling it worse than Mer.
Couldn't have said it better.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:51 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Hunt has some serious PTSD issues that he's never dealt with. New doctor guy probably short-sheeted Hunt's bed in a drunken practical joke spree during a lull in business, or something silly like that.

Speaking of illogic, when is Meredith going to admit that Penny didn't "kill" Derek? This is so stupid.
I wonder if Meredith will do some digging at the previous hospital where Derek passed and someone who worked that night will tell her that Penny tried to get the Dr to come in and she tried to get other tests ordered on his head but was overruled due to his seniority as a staff member while she as a lowly resident had no voice? Just speculating how they could possibly salvage their connection.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:47 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Meredith was there. She already knows the timeline of what happened to Derek in the hospital. Her histrionics where Penny is concerned are unwarranted and unprofessional.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:35 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Meredith was there. She already knows the timeline of what happened to Derek in the hospital. Her histrionics where Penny is concerned are unwarranted and unprofessional.
Especially since, didn't she tell her "you did what you could" or something like that?

Old 11-16-2015, 07:23 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Same here! I think it's the actress...but I don't know for what reason. And like you, it's definitely not because of her character killing Derek. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I do not like her at all.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:43 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
And as far as the whole Mer/Penny thing, it would be hard to work alongside someone who was part of your recently passed husbands death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Same here! I think it's the actress...but I don't know for what reason. And like you, it's definitely not because of her character killing Derek. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I do not like her at all.
I don't like Penny specifically and exclusively because the storyline is so stupid. It's not something that would happen IRL, Richard's explanation to Meredith notwithstanding. It's soap operatic "idiot plotting" of the highest magnitude, reducing Grey's to dumber-than-dumb in a way it hasn't been since "Dizzy." I didn't even watch this week. I'm foregoing it until Penny is gone. Or Yang returns.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:38 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,726 times
No chemistry between Callie & Penny yet..not sure what casting was thinking, need to watch her more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV