Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 02:35 AM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times

Advertisements

Isn't "Grey's Anatomy" the name of a major textbook used by medical students? I thought the show was a clever play on words referring to that.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 04:18 AM

16,421 posts, read 12,522,693 times
The textbook is “Gray’s Anatomy” with an “a” ... yes, it’s a play on the name ... Grey with an “e” referring to the name of the main character.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:48 AM

41,970 posts, read 75,229,826 times
I'm warming up to Owen's and Amelia's "project" with the teen mom and her baby. Just in time for the end of the season ....

So I guess now April and Matthew are going to ride off into the sunset? Maybe start up some religious-based emergency rescue or something? It'll give me something to look for other than Alex' and Jo's wedding, which I couldn't care less about.

But at least April survived her calamity. When Jackson went into the nursery to pick up Harriet, I was remembering the episode after the plane crash when he went to the nursery to bring Sofia to Mark, and by the time he got back to Mark's room, Mark was dying. Oh, no! Not again! But happily, that did not happen.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:18 AM

13,406 posts, read 28,739,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I'm warming up to Owen's and Amelia's "project" with the teen mom and her baby. Just in time for the end of the season ....

So I guess now April and Matthew are going to ride off into the sunset? Maybe start up some religious-based emergency rescue or something? It'll give me something to look for other than Alex' and Jo's wedding, which I couldn't care less about.

But at least April survived her calamity. When Jackson went into the nursery to pick up Harriet, I was remembering the episode after the plane crash when he went to the nursery to bring Sofia to Mark, and by the time he got back to Mark's room, Mark was dying. Oh, no! Not again! But happily, that did not happen.
I hope that is how it ends, but who knows what twist the writers may throw in.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:56 AM

23,019 posts, read 34,393,868 times
I really thought April was going to die since she's leaving, but glad she didn't.

Old 05-11-2018, 09:09 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,530 times
ME too! I thought I read someone dies. Hope it isn't Arizona and they throw us a curve ball.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
I was very upset when they had Dr. Herman sitting up in bed after a spinal tap. Don't they have medical advisors on this show? Good grief, I thought that was a pretty basic rule....stay flat for 24 hours after a spinal tap or want to tear your eyes and head off because of the ensuing migraine it will cause. I know, stupid nurse sat me upright after my first spinal and OMG....my one and only migraine.

Glad April didn't die but I am wondering if she will throw an embolism and die in her sleep. Poor Matthew if that happens.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:14 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I was very upset when they had Dr. Herman sitting up in bed after a spinal tap. Don't they have medical advisors on this show? Good grief, I thought that was a pretty basic rule....stay flat for 24 hours after a spinal tap or want to tear your eyes and head off because of the ensuing migraine it will cause. I know, stupid nurse sat me upright after my first spinal and OMG....my one and only migraine.

Glad April didn't die but I am wondering if she will throw an embolism and die in her sleep. Poor Matthew if that happens.
As an RN I am horrified by some medical shows. All usually have medical advisors. My worst pet peeve is watching CPR being done. Bent elbows like a spring when mandatory that you keep elbows locked and straight!

Old 05-11-2018, 09:06 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,700,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I really thought April was going to die since she's leaving, but glad she didn't.
Me too!

Old 05-11-2018, 09:30 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
I thought we were finally done with April-but NOOOooo. Too whiny for my tastes, gets on my nerves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV