Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2018, 12:10 AM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,995 times

Advertisements

I tried watching the show and couldn't get into it. I felt the characters were to immature, how they discuss their sex lives out in the open and they become way too drama-queenish about everything, and felt they act like their in high school.

I discussed it with a friend and he felt the same way about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2018, 09:58 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Plenty of people call her Meredith. That wasn't anything special on Derrick's part. Derrick was older and wider then than this guy is now. He was her mentor. It's a totally different dynamic. That whole thing was stupid. Even as actors in a script they didn't pull off making that seem like a spontaneous connection. Uber-forced.

The only similarity to Derrick is that she ended up wanting to bed the guy. How on earth did he supposedly make her feel the way Derrick made her feel? She was like a flower who needed him like the sun.

She had more heat with the Vet and with Riggs.

It was made-up filler. The only part I liked was the Rabbi. That was really good, and made my cry sad for him and happy for April.
It’s going to be impossible I think to live up to Derick. I personally liked the kidney guy more than Riggs. I didn’t get the heat between them.

Loved the Rabbi, that was a great storyline!

Old 04-01-2018, 04:17 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
It’s going to be impossible I think to live up to Derick. I personally liked the kidney guy more than Riggs. I didn’t get the heat between them.

Loved the Rabbi, that was a great storyline!
They hit that one out of the park. The actor is great. The character was realistic 'Let me do MY job, please'. We could tell he was going to break through to April, and he did. but

Old 04-02-2018, 10:19 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I liked the sl with kidney doc. I lived through a "bolt of lightning " experience with my late husband on my first day of my new job! Oh yeah, you can think of marriage immediately.

Old 04-07-2018, 03:00 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
April is scaring me. First she was acting out, and now she's apologizing to everyone and is at peace with herself. Her behavior is really unsettling.

I'm so over Owen and his rages. Sure, that doc deserved to get busted, but did he deserve to be physically abused? Ugh.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:16 PM

Eh, she had a crisis. That Rabbi resolved it for her. The apology tour was in part to get to the convo with (what is her name?) and say 'I jumped my ex-husband in a supply closet' lol.

They made that like a big cliffhanger. Good Lord, he pushed her away.

Are they going to have a big thing now about 'Do you still have feelings for April?' which he does. But, they have already beat that horse to death.

Old 04-08-2018, 07:17 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
April is scaring me. First she was acting out, and now she's apologizing to everyone and is at peace with herself. Her behavior is really unsettling.

I'm so over Owen and his rages. Sure, that doc deserved to get busted, but did he deserve to be physically abused? Ugh.
They are leading up to her departure from the show. Neither she nor Arizona will be back, I'm thinking Arizona's departure will be to go to NY and be with Callie and Sofia, no clue how they will exit April.

Old 04-09-2018, 06:13 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:

I know it is not PC, but yes, he deserved it.....and a lot more......like having to take chemo while in prison.

.......and I consider that merciful, after all, he gets to know he doesn't really have cancer, unlike his victims.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:27 AM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
This show is circling the drain! I can't even sit through an entire episode anymore.

Not even the pot-laced cookies can save it.

Old 04-29-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
This show is circling the drain! I can't even sit through an entire episode anymore.

Not even the pot-laced cookies can save it.
It is bad again. It's gone on too long, they lack fresh ideas, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV