Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2009, 01:48 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
So tonight at 10 we will know if Jason is really the jerk that we anticipate he is

LMAO CHICK!! Hey girl lol....I hope he balls his eyes out. He will probably propose to one of them probably in front of Ty lol...j/k...but seriously I am sure he is going to propose live in the after the Bachelor episode maybe>>>>aren;t those supp. to be live>

We all know it won't last. In 6 -8 weeks they will be saying they went their separate ways LOL>>>>>

Itll be a snoozefest if we have to see Ty for 2 hrs. straight lol..

SMOKEYMTGIRL- where are ya girl>? What is your take?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 03:07 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Ok, I have worked my butt off all day so take out it is!

My take is that he did some sort of cad move. I think he wanted his cake and to eat it too. Now, the real question is will Molly take sloppy seconds?

Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
woooohoooo..........take out it is!!

Pizza places across the U.S. tonight will probably see a boom in business and be wondering why!!

Yep, a cad move is what I think too. Except well, according to Reality Steve, Jason wanted Molly from the get go and the show wanted him to play out this Melissa thing. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Ok, I have worked my butt off all day so take out it is!

My take is that he did some sort of cad move. I think he wanted his cake and to eat it too. Now, the real question is will Molly take sloppy seconds?

Old 03-02-2009, 05:55 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,812,715 times
It will be interesting to if Reality Steve is right. Can't wait to see how all this plays out. Hope it has some redeeming qualities.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yeah, he's a total doofus...very handsome, seems like a good father, but his personality comes across as fake...of course, with all those tv cameras and lights and people, maybe his real personality is still hiding. Who knows.
Have you noticed when there's an awkward moment where he doesn't know what to say, he goes in for a kiss? Like that way he doesn't have to say anything? Just seems weird to me.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:10 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Thank you. I dont think people realize that going on a show like The Bachelor isnt as simple as getting in front of the camera. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happens. You have to sign a contract, you have to allow an entire production crew into your home, you have to allow them to rearrange things and possibly bring temporary furniture if they dont like how your house is. Then you risk them editing footage that makes you look like a complete ass or any other negative traits. If you allow someone to get enough footage of you, a skilled editor can portray you anyway they wish.

Have you ever noticed that all the houses shown in this show is always spotless with relatively new stuff? Do you think everyone has that kind of stuff or keeps their house that neat. I know my parents dont and many other people I know dont.
I think it would be so stressful for the family having to go through that. I sure wouldn't want to have to do it.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:25 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Jason's brothers do not care for Melissa..I can sense it! His mother either....
His dad is so sweet though....He was like that with Deanna too....

Molly will be the one -or Deanna?? I vote Molly. Melissa is a goner.. My opinion lmao! At least her makeup wasn't caked on like usual.

What is up with Jason's ex wife? I wonder what she thinks of all of this! I think whoever he picks it'll be done and over with in a few weeks like the rest of them!

I think the dramatic conclusion *yea right,aren't they all*? will be as intimate as they say because Melissa will go ballistic lol!

Last edited by njsocks; 03-02-2009 at 06:50 PM..

Old 03-02-2009, 06:48 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Did you guys just notice the clue??? There were TWO Roses on the tray when Chris was talking about "After the Rose".

Old 03-02-2009, 06:57 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Have you noticed when there's an awkward moment where he doesn't know what to say, he goes in for a kiss? Like that way he doesn't have to say anything? Just seems weird to me.
Yes and plus it doesn't look like he kisses very good

Old 03-02-2009, 07:01 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
It will be interesting to if Reality Steve is right. Can't wait to see how all this plays out. Hope it has some redeeming qualities.
I dont think there will be anything redeeming about it. I am watching it and he already makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe I race home from work to watch it. Well I missed the Melissa and Ty part
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV