Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2010, 05:28 PM

4,207 posts, read 15,258,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
DH broke my suck-o-meter last night - it actually exploded when ****-eyed, leathery Terri Snatcher tried to do the ho stroll in those tacky white platform shoes and then straddled the pole - I've been dousing my eyeballs in Clorox ever since.
It was a body double when she was sliding down the pole.

I can see the Orson line going where he would drive Bree crazy to drive her to where she would try to kill him pretending that he fell down the stairs in his wheelchair etc...

Are there really some people like that would put up with cr$p like Orson is pulling just to ensure they get rep points to go to heaven?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 05:39 PM

563 posts, read 1,025,903 times
Lynette - a long time ago I stated how much I do NOT like Lynette and last night reminded me of how much I do NOT like Lynette.
All I kept thinking is that she is one insecure woman, and always has been. And of course, manipulative too. I guess we were all supposed to see her point and feel sorry for her by the time we got to the kitchen scene with her and Tom. Please, she was up to her same old crap. Last night it was with Carlos, digging for info. Here's a thought Lynette; why don't you ever just go to your husband FIRST and have an intelligent, honest, intimate conversation with him instead of always going behind his back. And stop being JEALOUS of him. This could be a real power couple if she would act like she's part of a team/marriage.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:42 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I again liked last night's eppie although it was tough watching Orson make Bree jump to his command. I was thinking the same...he will drive her to kill him.

Had to LOL at Susan's use of her new business to drive home her point to Mike.

Very good story with Gabby and Carlos. I almost "felt" for her.

Very sick of the power struggle Lynette has with Tom.

Spoiler

Looked like Katherine comes back next week!

Old 01-12-2010, 10:45 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Finally watched it last night. LAUGHED a lot in that one. Hubby liked it too and was cracking up throughout it. Of course he is a fan of Terri Hatcher.

Gaby and Carlos......... "I'm a Mexican". LMBO!!!!!!! That was hysterical. Then them standing there wondering how she would have not known and showed all of their neighbors. Yep, looked like a Stepford community with those clips. Loved the gay guy jogging by and his outfit.

Susan, oh, hubby LOVED the striptease. LOL!!!! I just laughed at him and that bit. Thought it was funny she inherited THAT! lol The conversation on the porch was good "Ricky Schroeder in Tom's shorts". LOL!!!

Bree........ oh PUH-LEEEZE!!!! This storyline is pathetic. I guess if Hollywood wants to portray that works are the only way to get into Heaven they can but it is a pathetic storyline and pathetic and weak writing. I know it is a show and yes, there are PLENTY of people out there that believe good works are the only way to get into heaven. But this one is just low. I'd have more respect for the writers now if they would have just done something a bit more and dropped the "works" thing to gain entrance to heaven. Now, next week the clip with Bree dragging his butt into the yard and hosing him down looked funny but lets be real.......... if anyone dared do that they would be arrested. Are they trying to make Bree's character the most unstable one now? If so then they are doing a good job at it.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:00 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,268,829 times
Hope Carlos offers Tom a full time gig....and he takes him up on it.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:38 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Anybody remember Rex having a heart attack and begging Bree to call for help as she calmly packed a suitcase for the hospital, etc. while he was clinging to life? Or George's "suicide attempt" that she let actually happen? (if I remember correctly) I'm just saying...

And here's an idea for lynette, since she hates being a stay at home mom, maybe she could help Gabby with Juanita's home schooling?

Old 01-13-2010, 05:41 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Yeah, just not into it. It was so.... eh. There is nothing keeping me watching it. I am sure I still will for the rest of the season, but could care less if it comes back next year.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:58 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,296 times
I just need Lost back, as far as Im concerned they can NUKE Wisteria Lane. Weeds is a much better soap comedy. MUCH BETTER

Old 01-18-2010, 05:59 PM

563 posts, read 1,025,903 times
Aaahhhh........wasn't that just so sweet - all the housewives kissing and hugging Katherine at the end? Yea, right!!

(I need a gag-me-with-a-spoon Smiley!)

Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
Aaahhhh........wasn't that just so sweet - all the housewives kissing and hugging Katherine at the end? Yea, right!!

(I need a gag-me-with-a-spoon Smiley!)
Yeah I know - how pathetic are they??

What happened to this show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV