Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 04:46 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,683,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Wow...........it's been like that for 3 weeks and Julie even mentioned it again last night.
No need to be smart...especially since you represent one of my favorite cities in the country...I love me some San Antonio (especially the Riverwalk and the Tower of the Americas)! Some of us DVR through the commercials Also, some of us suffer from ADD...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 04:52 PM

884 posts, read 1,063,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I noticed and I don't understand either except for BB doing what it wants. Candice probably wasn't America's next choice so to make sure she got put up, they had Aaryn do it.
Thanks for making me see that I'm not the only noticing rules change conveniently for what BB wants to happen. I'm severely disappointed that Aaryn got nominate the replacement when last week Judd didn't get to and neither did other HOH's when America was MVP. Or even when Elissa was MVP. Did BB notify us that the rules changed???? WTH happened? This show is starting to really suck when rules are made up as we go. Most gameshows put rules in place at the beginning so we all know what it takes to win or lose. Why does BB just allow HOH to pick the replacement when in the past, the MVP was able to do so? MVP just so happens to be America as it has been the last two weeks. What is wrong here?

Old 08-02-2013, 05:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,319,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Thanks for making me see that I'm not the only noticing rules change conveniently for what BB wants to happen. I'm severely disappointed that Aaryn got nominate the replacement when last week Judd didn't get to and neither did other HOH's when America was MVP. Or even when Elissa was MVP. Did BB notify us that the rules changed???? WTH happened? This show is starting to really suck when rules are made up as we go. Most gameshows put rules in place at the beginning so we all know what it takes to win or lose. Why does BB just allow HOH to pick the replacement when in the past, the MVP was able to do so? MVP just so happens to be America as it has been the last two weeks. What is wrong here?
Aaryn got to nominate the replacement because one of HER nominees won the POV. If Amanda(America's choice) had won it, then the replacement would have been American's next choice.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Aaryn got to nominate the replacement because one of HER nominees won the POV. If Amanda(America's choice) had won it, then the replacement would have been American's next choice.
What she said ^^^^^ that I said.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:10 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,380,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Wow, I never heard any of this about Spencer. Nor had I heard that GM got fired for her prejudiced remarks. What I want to see is an article addressing Amanda's trashy mouth. I wonder why that hasn't happened?

Also, I was watching BBAD last night, and Mcrae kept rubbing his left foot, even between his toes, and then stuck that hand in his mouth! Then, he repeated the sequence.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:18 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,319,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
The MVP only gets to choose one of the three nominees for eviction. Amanda was the MVP nomination and was still on the block after the POV was used. Spencer was the Aaryn's nominee so when he saved himself with the POV, Aaryn got to choose a replacement nominee because as HOH she is entitled to have two of her nominees on the block.

I'm not sure what will happen next Thursday with the double eviction. America is choosing the third nominee for the first eviction. However, Julie didn't say if there would be a third nominee for the second eviction which will occur the same night.
I just wish someone I want to go home would actually leave. Jeremy needed to go, but he is the only one I really agreed with so far. The bullies and racists seem to be running everything. Helen is a passive aggressive bully. She cries and lies to manipulate everyone. I am not sure that is not worse than just being an a##.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:00 PM

44,658 posts, read 61,714,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Wow, I never heard any of this about Spencer. Nor had I heard that GM got fired for her prejudiced remarks. What I want to see is an article addressing Amanda's trashy mouth. I wonder why that hasn't happened?

Also, I was watching BBAD last night, and Mcrae kept rubbing his left foot, even between his toes, and then stuck that hand in his mouth! Then, he repeated the sequence.
Here ya are...

Big Brother Contestant Aaryn Fired From Modeling Agency for Offensive Comments - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Big Brother' -- Aaryn Gries DROPPED By Modeling Agency Over Offensive Comments | TMZ.com

Old 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
Full repeat episodes of BB are on TVGN right now.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:01 PM

7,683 posts, read 5,545,742 times
The Huffington Post writes an article on Amanda's racist comments:

'Big Brother's' Amanda Zuckerman Makes Racist Comments About Asian And African American House Guests (VIDEO)

Old 08-02-2013, 08:55 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,380,808 times
No nitram, I've seen the articles written about Aaryn. I haven't seen any written about trash mouth Amanda. Someone just posted one though. Yeah!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV