Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2013, 09:13 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yeah, if they have us vote fore MVP this time instead of voting someone to go on the block, I'm giving it to Candice. She really, really, really deserves it, on every level. Hope she wins HOH tonight!

I've never seen Spencer do anything bad, so I still like him and I like Judd. I used to like Helen, but her godmother act is wearing thin.
I like Spencer and hope he wins. He's the only one who has stood up to Amanda. I've never seen or heard of bad things he's done. My 2nd place would be for Judd.

Where did Amanda get that ring anyway? It would almost be worth it to see a reality show following her and Mcrae's engagement. He'll be afraid to go to the bathroom without her permission. It would be hilarious. I wonder if they move in together after they are off the show.

Now who could like this person? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0

Last edited by Jess5; 08-01-2013 at 09:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 10:47 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Amanda has got go. Those people are getting fooled and double crossed too easily. She has an agenda and it's all Amanda and I still think she's using McCrae as a unsuspecting pawn. That engagement has to be a farce. Those 2 are so opposite of each other. How'd the ring all of a sudden show up, did she bring it with her for this set up and purpose. I think she's got McCrae's hormones so on fire that even the fire dept couldn't put out the fire. I feel he'll get burned in a few weeks. Did Amanda get a boob job, some of those scenes looked pretty gigantic and sculptured, lol.
Next weeks double eviction will be interesting and I hope the public does the right thing and at least vote Amanda out and either Candice or Helen. Maybe Andy should go too since he squealed and ratted out Howard.
Onward to Sunday...

Old 08-01-2013, 10:50 PM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I like Spencer and hope he wins. He's the only one who has stood up to Amanda. I've never seen or heard of bad things he's done.
Spencer seemed to be the first to realize that he better start being careful about racial slurs. He even warned Aaryn to be careful but she didn't listen to him. So, you're seeing a Spencer now who is playing the viewers. He's less careful in expressing his attitude towards females though. I can't forget his comment about wanting to chew on Jessie's tampons. Yuk.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Spencer seemed to be the first to realize that he better start being careful about racial slurs. He even warned Aaryn to be careful but she didn't listen to him. So, you're seeing a Spencer now who is playing the viewers. He's less careful in expressing his attitude towards females though. I can't forget his comment about wanting to chew on Jessie's tampons. Yuk.
Holy Cow!!! I never heard that!!!! ( and wish I never had) So, he was being racist in the beginning? I didn't know that. I think I miss a lot, I guess because I don't have live feeds. For instance, where in the world did that ring Amanda is wearing come from? I cant stand Opie anymore. He is never on anyones radar, so people keep on talking "game" even when he walks in the room. I don't get it.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:06 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Spencer has lost his job over his comments. Here is a refresher from earlier postings about him.
'Big Brother' Houseguest
Spencer Clawson -- Slammed by Day Job Employer | TMZ.com

'Big Brother' fired: Spencer Clawson about to lose job with Union Pacific? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Old 08-02-2013, 12:18 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Well my post above was wrong! How could Candice have been so stupid to call out Spencer in front of everyone after believing the lie that Helen told her, instead of going directly to Spencer to find out he was really supporting her! She lost a friend and supporter - very dumb.
Yes, it was pretty dumb of Candice. She made me so mad blowing up at Spencer in front of the whole house. She's clearly thinking with her emotions. If only she knew that Spencer did have her back. I love the way he stood up to Amanda.

HOWEVER, you have to remember that Candace still trusts Helen. She doesn't know that Helen has got that knife so far in her back that she can't even feel it. I really hope Candice and Spencer make up because they don't have anyone else. Judd is a possible ally, but I think he's just playing it safe right now.

Amanda has got to go!!!

Oh yeah, and Helen too!!! I am disliking her more and more. She must be really good at her job.

Last edited by sailorgirl2007; 08-02-2013 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: to add Helen's name

Old 08-02-2013, 12:25 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
Quote:
I watched the first 3 minutes and couldn't watch anymore.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:08 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Holy Cow!!!! SHE talks about Aaryn???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Amanda has got go. Those people are getting fooled and double crossed too easily. She has an agenda and it's all Amanda and I still think she's using McCrae as a unsuspecting pawn. That engagement has to be a farce. Those 2 are so opposite of each other. How'd the ring all of a sudden show up, did she bring it with her for this set up and purpose. I think she's got McCrae's hormones so on fire that even the fire dept couldn't put out the fire. I feel he'll get burned in a few weeks. Did Amanda get a boob job, some of those scenes looked pretty gigantic and sculptured, lol.
Next weeks double eviction will be interesting and I hope the public does the right thing and at least vote Amanda out and either Candice or Helen. Maybe Andy should go too since he squealed and ratted out Howard.
Onward to Sunday...
Hey! My hubby and I were complete opposites and we had a wonderful marriage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Oh dear. Wish I hadn't read that.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:17 AM

11,790 posts, read 5,798,330 times
At this point with Howard gone - the only contestant left that I like is Judd and I liked him the least at the beginning of the show. The smart thing to do and I know I'm armchair quarterbacking but for GM, Arryn, Jessie, Judd, Spencer and Candace get together and get rid of Elissa, Helen, Amanda and McCray. Due to the outbursts and racial/sexist comments - for Judd to be sitting next to any of the above I've grouped him with would make him a sure winner. These people are really dumb if they think doing what Amanda, McCray, Helen and Elissa wants will get them farther in the game - they're being used and will be kicked out of the house when their vote is no longer needed.

I liked Candace but lost all respect for her after her meltdown last night - to not stop and think that 1. Spencer had to cover his tracks with Amanda after she called him out and might not have meant what he said. 2. Believe Helen, who you know is a major player in the house - but would not help you keep Howard. 3. How good a friend is Helen as she spends more time now with the other side than with you.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:35 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Helen is the only one who deserves to win. She plays best IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV