Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 11:16 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,221,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I have a theory regarding Elissa going up on the block by America's vote: by any chance does anyone think that America may have mistakenly thought they were voting for MVP this week and not understanding that they were choosing the actual NOMINEE?
That is my only way to understand why America would just vote Elissa on the block after making her MVP 3 weeks in a row? America just got used to voting her for everything.

Of course with Gina Marie being the replacement (by America) makes it seem even more twisted? Was Gina Marie the runner-up for MVP then?
With America's MVP voting, with both Aaryn and Kaitlin already on the block, America's vote went to the next highest total for being put on the block and when she won POV and took herself off, then the NEXT highest voted on got put up. That's how GM went up.

I think either people did not read the directions when voting or they are getting sick of Elissa and Helen. I know I sure am. I'm especially put off with Elissa's meaness towards Amanda the other night. It's time to have a fresh MVP again. Mix the game up for crying out loud. Elissa finally did what Amrica wanted her to do...get rid of Germy and now it's time to put some power into other hands since Aaryn doesn't seem to be going anywhere yet. At least not until 6 hours from now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 11:56 AM

BB better start getting the hamsters up! It's Live show night and they take hours to get ready.

Wakey, wakey!!!!

Thank you, BB.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:16 PM

3,987 posts, read 5,020,707 times
I do agree with that theory, but I was also having trouble with how it worked out. My husband had this to offer which kind of help me "rethink" the whole thing. All of the Brenchel fans and the like probably DID misread the instructions and so instead of voting for MVP, they mistakenly voted to nominate her for eviction. BUT...there are a LOT of other fans out there who actually read the correct instructions and voted their choice for nomination. At the top of that list were probably Aaryn and Kaitlin, but since they were already nominated, they went to the next (Elissa), then the next (GM). I just think it was the case of too many Elissa fans misread what was going on.

To whoever said "NOT SPENCER"...sorry I can't remember...anyway, you're right...he is a complete disaster. I was just looking for a way that Howard wouldn't have an even bigger target on his back. Also, no one would try to sway Spencer because no one really talks to him that much anymore. Plus, his plan (along with Howard) is to get rid of some of the other stronger players. I like that only because it makes the show interesting. I AM still liking Judd a lot though....I dunno....argh!

Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I do agree with that theory, but I was also having trouble with how it worked out. My husband had this to offer which kind of help me "rethink" the whole thing. All of the Brenchel fans and the like probably DID misread the instructions and so instead of voting for MVP, they mistakenly voted to nominate her for eviction. BUT...there are a LOT of other fans out there who actually read the correct instructions and voted their choice for nomination. At the top of that list were probably Aaryn and Kaitlin, but since they were already nominated, they went to the next (Elissa), then the next (GM). I just think it was the case of too many Elissa fans misread what was going on.
Isn't that what I said??? Both senarios?

Old 07-25-2013, 12:23 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,405,959 times
I was rooting for Elissa only because I didn't think she was like her sister and most in the house were out to get her.
Now that her true colors came shining through I'll have to find somebody else to root for.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Isn't that what I said??? Both senarios?
Uh yea...thought I'd add that all the Brenchel fans may have screwed up. Didn't know I couldn't add my two cents...

Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Uh yea...thought I'd add that all the Brenchel fans may have screwed up. Didn't know I couldn't add my two cents...
Oh, lol, just wondering if I hadn't worded my post correctly! I've recently been "corrected" on my wording. 2 cents, 4 cents, it's all good!

Old 07-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh, lol, just wondering if I hadn't worded my post correctly! I've recently been "corrected" on my wording. 2 cents, 4 cents, it's all good!
It's all good! We just felt sure that some of the fans got confused and that was the reason for the odd choices of America's MVP/Nominee. I may be ready for a NEW twist!

Old 07-25-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
It's all good! We just felt sure that some of the fans got confused and that was the reason for the odd choices of America's MVP/Nominee. I may be ready for a NEW twist!
You're so lucky that your hubby likes BB also, Shell. As hard as he tried my hubby could not get into it. He did mention ED once or twice though.

Old 07-25-2013, 04:00 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,379,472 times
Another So Wrong, But so Funny ScreenCaps

http://www.bsideblog.com/2013/07/big...edium=facebook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV