Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 11:25 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,450,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yes and he seems like a nice guy too. I remember when he won. He was really humble. And after all he went through being so sick, getting the news his daughter was diabetic but coming back to continue on with the game.

It broke my heart to see Trump treat him the way he did. And when Trump told him to shut up, I wanted to scream at Trump to shut up himself. Just who the heck does he think he is? I know his money his show but he has no right to treat people like dirt. Some day he will go too far.
Bret said today he had to go through his body prior to the show to see if any other organ or limb could get damaged.

Then he talked about the MILLIONS he has raised with DT and DT, JR. for charity. I don't know, maybe DT doesn't want Bret on the show b/c they've been successful with true charity in other venues. I still look for Bret to return somehow. Just a thought given that Bret did not need to mention how much he has worked with the Trump family directly to raise money for charity.

Maybe the twist will be DT will realize HE screwed up and HE'LL get fired. Maybe Bret will be brought back to fill his chair. One can hope....

MSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 07:48 AM

891 posts, read 2,452,196 times
I think it is a huge mistake doing a best of celebrities. One thing I always enjoyed is gettig to know the celebrities a little in a different setting. But with this version we know lal the celebrities in this setting. There is nothing new. My interest in watching is at an alltime low for this show

Old 03-05-2013, 08:04 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,490,185 times
I really did not like the episode, mainly because of the way Trump treated Brett. The season he was in was my favorite and I was glad he won. Trump knew beforehand he was coming on the show again. Why didn't he talk to him about it before, not on tv if he didn't want him on there. I really can't stand Trump and the way he thinks he is better than everyone just because of money.

Briefly who is Brandi and what does she do?

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 AM

1,762 posts, read 2,100,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I really did not like the episode, mainly because of the way Trump treated Brett. The season he was in was my favorite and I was glad he won. Trump knew beforehand he was coming on the show again. Why didn't he talk to him about it before, not on tv if he didn't want him on there. I really can't stand Trump and the way he thinks he is better than everyone just because of money.

Briefly who is Brandi and what does she do?
I didn't like it either. Bret seems like a really good person and Trump was so rude to him. He was may main reason for tuning in. And as much as I like Lil Jon, I cannot cheer for that team anymore, not with Omarosa in it and Bret gone.

Brandi was a playmate.

I'm not even sure if I'll continue to watch to be honest. We are DVRing it in our house because it comes on at the same time as Walking Dead and then once that's over, Mad Men will be back so I guess, it will be recorded and that way I can fast forward through Omarosa's b*tchiness and Trump's rudeness.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:55 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,733,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyersmom View Post
I didn't like it either. Bret seems like a really good person and Trump was so rude to him. He was may main reason for tuning in. And as much as I like Lil Jon, I cannot cheer for that team anymore, not with Omarosa in it and Bret gone.

Brandi was a playmate.

I'm not even sure if I'll continue to watch to be honest. We are DVRing it in our house because it comes on at the same time as Walking Dead and then once that's over, Mad Men will be back so I guess, it will be recorded and that way I can fast forward through Omarosa's b*tchiness and Trump's rudeness.
+

So that explains her presence on the show --- Trump's current wife must be "aging out" and he's looking for a replacement. Or at least someone to.........

Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,542,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
+

So that explains her presence on the show --- Trump's current wife must be "aging out" and he's looking for a replacement. Or at least someone to.........
Are you kidding? She's way too old for him!

I just had a wicked thought. No doubt, Brandi is not the first woman to be on her knees in front of Bret. Maybe he's just not in the habit of saying no to them! Next time, he'll know better. If the sentiment on here reflects the sentiment of other people who watched, then there are a lot of angry people as far as how Trump treated Bret. Maybe something will/did(?) happen and he'll be back.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:40 AM

16,706 posts, read 15,701,811 times
The only celeb on the show I like is Marilu Henner. She wasn't featured much is this first episode, so she may be safe for a while. (BTW, she has one incredible memory. She remembers everything, in detail.)

Old 03-05-2013, 12:02 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,032,973 times
I don't care for anyone else on there. Get some new faces on there.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,402,740 times
Trump is just a drama queen himself. He can't get over the fact that he backed the loser in the last election. Michaels must be a Dem. That's why the lousy treatment by Trump.
I haven't watched this season and I won't watch again.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:22 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,538,136 times
Brandi should have been the one fired, when compared to the other two brought back to the board room. Trump surely wasn't going to fire the one who brought in almost all the cash that team secured.

So much of this was pure scripted behavior, for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV