Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2016, 08:50 PM

28,675 posts, read 18,795,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omicron-theta-4 View Post
Well, it was kind of anti-climatic with all the build up of big-bad-Lash and the mystery of his purpose and everything.. and then he gets killed by the Australian heat touching guy who has a bad attitude. (And is that all it took was something hot to pierce his body? Even though a plethora of other Inhuman powers were used which could barely stop him.) However, according to Inhuman mysticism, Lash's actual purpose was suppose to have been to save Daisy.

However, did Lincoln come to that conclusion because Lash saved Daisy...or could Lash have also killed Hive? Because at the rate that Lash was going...he could have ended Hive.
Lash himself stated earlier that his purpose was to eliminate "unworthy" Inhumans, so I think his real purpose was to eliminate any Inhuman "errors"--since there was no way to predict the nature of the humans that would acquire any particular power. To that end, he'd have been created to be more powerful than any other Inhuman formulation.

I think it was the Andrew in him who paused too long making sure Daisy was okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 09:11 PM

12,388 posts, read 8,155,775 times
Quote:
"Emancipation" is the reason why AOS is my favorite show on television right now. (Although, there is a lot of competition because we seem to be living in a Renaissance period for television.)

But this was a really tight episode, which seemed to make you feel good for at least a half an hour after watching the episode.

But now they're trying to shift our attention from Yo-Yo(the she speedster) to Mac as the one who dies on the space shuttle since Yo-Yo gave Mac her cross necklace. However, I was just thinking that if Mac is the one who dies on the shape shuttle, then there won't be anymore African-American major characters on the show(i.e. first Trip, then Andrew/Lash, and now Mac?).
because the episode had us pass the cross to Mac
Spoiler
and the promo monkey to Fritz
I figure those two are safe and we will have to hours of pass the cross. Faith has been a theme of the half season but the have been few obvious non Hydra Hive worshipers who went further than Mac.

My death pool pick stays with May. I think you are going to need a hot pilot to coax a quinjet into space.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:11 PM

28,675 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Well, so, we've seen the season finale, and it didn't take a hot pilot, just fried controls. Dang I sure hope that's the last of Ward.

Old 05-20-2016, 01:45 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,917 times
OK guys I couldn't have been the only one saying "Huh?!?!?" at the end of the finale. We fast forward 6 months and Colson's not the director anymore, the scientist (forgot his name) apparently went legit and got rich, Fitz and Simmons' relationship looks like it blossomed and Daisy's being hunted? I guess the new season will be a 6 month flashback to catch us up

Old 05-22-2016, 06:09 AM

86 posts, read 56,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Lash himself stated earlier that his purpose was to eliminate "unworthy" Inhumans, so I think his real purpose was to eliminate any Inhuman "errors"--since there was no way to predict the nature of the humans that would acquire any particular power. To that end, he'd have been created to be more powerful than any other Inhuman formulation.
But apparently, except for the creepy Australian heat touching guy.

Old 05-22-2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
because the episode had us pass the cross to Mac
Spoiler
and the promo monkey to Fritz
I figure those two are safe and we will have to hours of pass the cross. Faith has been a theme of the half season but the have been few obvious non Hydra Hive worshipers who went further than Mac.

My death pool pick stays with May. I think you are going to need a hot pilot to coax a quinjet into space.
Oh, man. They passed that cross around like a basketball during an NBA Finals game in the season finale. lol But it worked because I never would have thought that it was going to be Lincoln.

Old 05-22-2016, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
OK guys I couldn't have been the only one saying "Huh?!?!?" at the end of the finale. We fast forward 6 months and Colson's not the director anymore, the scientist (forgot his name) apparently went legit and got rich, Fitz and Simmons' relationship looks like it blossomed and Daisy's being hunted? I guess the new season will be a 6 month flashback to catch us up
Well, they fast forwarded 6 months(or so) at the end of season 2 after Daisy pushed the plane or helicopter with the terrigen crystal in it off the deck of the ship and infected the ocean. And then next thing you know, Coulson and Daisy were in Lola hunting newly birthed Inhumans.

Also, I missed the first few episodes of season 3, so I don't if they caught things up from 6 months ago or if they just moved the story forward. However, I'm sure they're going to give an explanation as to why Daisy went rogue again.

Old 05-22-2016, 06:55 AM

12,388 posts, read 8,155,775 times
Quote:
Well, they fast forwarded 6 months(or so) at the end of season 2 after Daisy pushed the plane or helicopter with the terrigen crystal in it off the deck of the ship and infected the ocean. And then next thing you know, Coulson and Daisy were in Lola hunting newly birthed Inhumans.

Also, I missed the first few episodes of season 3, so I don't if they caught things up from 6 months ago or if they just moved the story forward. However, I'm sure they're going to give an explanation as to why Daisy went rogue again.
There wasn't much to catch up on, people returned from leave and recuperation after the Afterlife/aircraft carrier fight to a world where they, along with the US Government's ATCU, Hydra and Lash were hunting down the new fish oiled Inhumans.

Until another two heads of Hydra emerge it is probably the same with Daisy and the vigilante Watchdogs replacing Hydra and Lash.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
There wasn't much to catch up on, people returned from leave and recuperation after the Afterlife/aircraft carrier fight to a world where they, along with the US Government's ATCU, Hydra and Lash were hunting down the new fish oiled Inhumans.
Thanks, Taiko.

Quote:
Until another two heads of Hydra emerge it is probably the same with Daisy and the vigilante Watchdogs replacing Hydra and Lash.
Actually, I don't think that there are any more of Hydra left.

Oh, wait. That's right.. Cut off the head of one, and two more will grow back in it's place.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:28 PM

Did anyone else notice this continuity problem in last week's season finale?

Even though SHIELD's base is suppose to be underground, when Coulson called for his secret Quinn jet, you could see it hovering down from the sky through his office window, along with the sunlight that was coming through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV