Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2009, 05:50 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,528 times

Advertisements

One of my favorite shows,as well! Question: Has anyone EVER seen Hotch SMILE on the show?? I never have. I still think of him as Greg Montgomery, of Dharma & Greg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 06:04 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
And I still think of Mandy when he was on the Princess Bride. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:15 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
And I still think of Mandy when he was on the Princess Bride. You killed my father, prepare to die.

LOL! Me too....

Old 10-09-2009, 09:57 AM

563 posts, read 1,025,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
One of my favorite shows,as well! Question: Has anyone EVER seen Hotch SMILE on the show?? I never have. I still think of him as Greg Montgomery, of Dharma & Greg.
Yes I have seen him smile, although I can't give specifics. The reason I remember him smiling is because it was so, so out of the ordinary.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:02 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
Yes I have seen him smile, although I can't give specifics. The reason I remember him smiling is because it was so, so out of the ordinary.
Yes, he did smile at least once and I was trying to recall the episode, but I can't. I think it was when the team was going off in a good mood to celibrate and he was appreciating watching their joy for a job well done. Or maybe it was when he received a card or something from team member. Whatever the episode, he did smile and yes it was out of the ordinary and made me smile because of that.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:47 PM

So, what did you all think of the last episode? Even though the stories are disturbing each week, this past one was especially so. There's just something about killers who hunt and kill people for the thrill. Those 3 actors did a good job. Creepy though!

Old 10-16-2009, 04:52 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
That was the most scary and creepy show yet, IMO. I can easily see that happening with the psychos out there.

What's up with Morgan? I missed the little "spat" Garcia had with him. I heard her say to stay away from the sister of a victim but didn't hear the whole scene. Just heard Garcia ask Morgan if they were still "good". Then when the rest of the team walked away and left Morgan at the scene, it looked like Morgan was mad that they didn't stay. THEN he goes to the victim's sister's house! Think Morgan got shot by Cupid's arrow? Maybe he's going to leave the BAU?

Old 10-16-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That was the most scary and creepy show yet, IMO. I can easily see that happening with the psychos out there.

What's up with Morgan? I missed the little "spat" Garcia had with him. I heard her say to stay away from the sister of a victim but didn't hear the whole scene. Just heard Garcia ask Morgan if they were still "good". Then when the rest of the team walked away and left Morgan at the scene, it looked like Morgan was mad that they didn't stay. THEN he goes to the victim's sister's house! Think Morgan got shot by Cupid's arrow? Maybe he's going to leave the BAU?
Garcia & Morgan - She was showing concern for him and he got defensive. He knew she was right about getting close to the victim's sister and one of her points was that if the case went to trial Morgan put himself and the whole team in a bad position. I agreed with her; however, it does look like he did get shot with Cupid's arrow.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:57 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
So, what did you all think of the last episode? Even though the stories are disturbing each week, this past one was especially so. There's just something about killers who hunt and kill people for the thrill. Those 3 actors did a good job. Creepy though!
Yes, that was one creepy episode, especially because there really are people out there like that. And the last words out of the guys mouth when asked why. He said something like, "Because it's fun". !

Old 10-16-2009, 09:04 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post

LOL. I remember that, too. But I remember him best for the part of Ché in Evita on Broadway. That's when I fell in love with the guy.

Then he performed a one-man show in Dallas and he sang for 2.5 hours. He is just such an excellent performer in everything he does.

Also, he was great in Yentl. The guy is very flexible. He can do almost anything. Can anyone tell I am absolutely wild about Mandy? heeheehee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV