Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 05:53 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiegirl_98 View Post
She did tell him to call her Garcia.
I guess I missed that.

The same actor used to play a really nice guy on one of my soaps, it was hard to see him shooting Garcia whom I LOVE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 07:39 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I love this show in spite of the rather dark subject matter. I miss Mandy Patinkin but this new guy is pretty cool.
Mandy Patinkin left Chicago Hope rather quickly as well. Patinkin made Chicago Hope one of the best shows on TV when he was on it. Hopefully he'll be back soon in something new.

As far as Garcia goes, I didn't record it, but it looked like she was shot between the heart and the shoulder so it's probably not fatal.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Mandy Patinkin left Chicago Hope rather quickly as well. Patinkin made Chicago Hope one of the best shows on TV when he was on it. Hopefully he'll be back soon in something new.

As far as Garcia goes, I didn't record it, but it looked like she was shot between the heart and the shoulder so it's probably not fatal.
Sometimes you can check with the network website and you can see the episodes you missed.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:55 AM

781 posts, read 3,816,782 times
Watched it this weekend......I was ready for the shooting but my daughter was shocked!!!! That guy gave me the creeps.....he seemed odd from the get go.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:22 AM

690 posts, read 2,630,092 times
I'm just glad they caught him!

What happened to Mandy Patinkin. anyway? He just left the show? I really like Joe Mantegna (sp?) though, so I'm okay with it.

Old 11-23-2007, 04:21 PM

The way they wrapped up the shooting was awesome, the storyline really kept me on the edge of my seat.

It was still strange seeing the actor who played the bad guy. He used to play the son of a much loved character on my soap opera, he played a friendly young doctor without a bad bone in his body.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:56 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,282,442 times
Wednesday's episode was the best of the season so far. Frankie Munoz is such an amazing actor and the entire story left me feeling confused yet haunted. I was confused about how to feel about his guilt and or punishment. I even had dreams about it because it really got to me. Did anyone else enjoy this episode?

Old 12-02-2007, 04:24 PM

689 posts, read 2,058,321 times
Perhaps it's my age, but I found that latest episode too slam bam video-gamish. The plot was good, though quite sad, but I prefer more realism. I don't mean it should be totally quiet and calm like "Murder, She Wrote" - just cut back on the craziness.

I suspect younger people have gotten so used to the stimulation and pow-pow-pow of modern games and music, that they need that level to be entertained.

I'm 62. It would be interesting to know the age of someone who really liked that episode. Of course, if some 75-year-old writes in and loved it, then my theory is right out the window!

Old 12-03-2007, 06:06 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,282,442 times
Good point cindy! I am 28 and definitely a part of the MTV generation so I can totally see your point. It takes a lot to shock and awe me any more especially on TV. But it was beyond the blood and gore but more about the juxtapostition of good vs. evil and the fine line between the both. It was also very well acted which you don't always get from the "killers" on this show. The cast is great but sometimes the guest stars lay it on too thick but I think he did an amazing job.

PS- My mind is also warped by soap operas so it makes realism a tad dull sometimes

Old 05-21-2008, 07:56 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Anyone still watch this show? I just watched the season finale! No spoiler, just two words...Holy Sh*t!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV