Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:20 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times

Advertisements

Something I wonder about, too, is that Madison was a celebrity (a la Lohan) before she came to the witch house. Aren't people going to notice she's missing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 05:02 PM

4 posts, read 4,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Did you watch the episode? Madison didn't want to perform divination. Or really she didn't want to, and then when she finally tried to find the object she failed.

The seven wonders are Telekinesis, Concilium, Transmutation, Divination, Vitalum Vitalis, Descensum, and Pyrokinesis.

Zoe died, she was impaled by the gate. She was just brought back to life by Cordelia, but she still died. Queenie didn't die because she wasn't performing a wonder that would put her life in danger if she failed, neither was Madison. Misty died because that wonder was dangerous. You don't automatically die when you fail to become supreme, but you do risk your life when performing some of the wonders.

IS it just me or did Cordelia demonstrate more powers than Fiona? for instance ability of touching the objects and knowing what happened or where it is, or who it belonged to etc... couple others Fiona never had...

Read more: American Horror Story - Coven

Old 02-03-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Something I wonder about, too, is that Madison was a celebrity (a la Lohan) before she came to the witch house. Aren't people going to notice she's missing?
True, even when she went to that home, no paparazzis around the house etc? lol
maybe she just wan't that famous, mabey she was just playing smaller roles/ B-lister.

Also what did they do for income to maintain such mansion, grounds and lifestyle?

Old 02-03-2014, 07:07 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLombard View Post
IS it just me or did Cordelia demonstrate more powers than Fiona? for instance ability of touching the objects and knowing what happened or where it is, or who it belonged to etc... couple others Fiona never had...
That was one of the seven wonders. Fiona performed all seven wonders to be able to become Supreme, so yes she was able to do that as well.

The show was more then just about who could do what, so we weren't given a whole list of each witch's powers. Just like how we didn't know until the very end about how Fiona could alter someone's memory.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
That was one of the seven wonders. Fiona performed all seven wonders to be able to become Supreme, so yes she was able to do that as well.

The show was more then just about who could do what, so we weren't given a whole list of each witch's powers. Just like how we didn't know until the very end about how Fiona could alter someone's memory.
That is true,
I just thought that throughout the show she demonstrated less and less powers, lalmost like if she was really loosing them. First 2 episodes she kicked butt lol, later she dwould go 3,4, episodes without using any single power...

Old 02-04-2014, 04:26 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,098 times
Well, she did say as the new Supreme grew stronger that she would grow weaker.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:09 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,238 times
I liked the season finale. I liked how it came to an ending letting us know that the coven is now going in a new better more positive direction. Can't wait to see what next season will bring

Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLombard View Post
True, even when she went to that home, no paparazzis around the house etc? lol
maybe she just wan't that famous, mabey she was just playing smaller roles/ B-lister.

Also what did they do for income to maintain such mansion, grounds and lifestyle?

Yes, I would like to know this as well. Also, loved when Cordelia, said: "we will get more houses"..... get me one too...please.

I see Kyle now became the new Spaulding....

No one will miss Madison, or even care that she is gone. She is the type of personality that would be out of site, out of mind. The coven thinks she went back to Hollywood, and Hollywood probably didn't even miss her.....

I am guessing Misty wasn't strong enough to bring herself back and get out of hell. I liked her character the best.

Actually, Delphine, Misty, Fiona, Delphine's daughter, and Marie were all in hell, for all eternity.....just reliving it over and over....but to Ax man, it was his heaven....figure that one out....

This was a good season, i really enjoyed it. Myrtle was truly entertaining, loved her character.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 PM

3,086 posts, read 7,616,167 times
I don't think it was really ax man's heaven. He was doomed to Fiona waking up every single day not knowing where she was or why she was there, then taking it out on him when she discovered the hell she was in. That would have to be hell for him as well.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocore View Post
I don't think it was really ax man's heaven. He was doomed to Fiona waking up every single day not knowing where she was or why she was there, then taking it out on him when she discovered the hell she was in. That would have to be hell for him as well.
But he seemed pretty pleased with the set-up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV