Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 01:16 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I didn't catch all the OC segments, but was there one where she and Jimbo were supposed to go to a wedding back in her hometown? They did go to the wedding and wanted to bring the cameras. Bride and family put their foot down. Good for them for not letting them hijack someone else's wedding! The only other thing I can remember is that any scene where they were actually eating with or interacting with their kids was total BS for the cameras. Nannies all the way. But I guess we all knew that anyways...3 nannies!
Thanks! Good stuff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Oh she drives me nuts with her "Christian" ways. Didn't she have Jesus parting the Red Sea during that rambling prayer? LOL. But yeah, her husband seems slimy to me.
I forgot about that prayer. Considering it came out of her mouth, I would've smacked my lips right during that prayer too I think she has good intentions--it's just what comes out of her mouth totally contradicts what is in her head, if what's in her head actually makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
EWWW, why would you want to feel him? Bad enough we had to SEE him on the tv screen.

jk
Head out the gutter please!!!! LOL!

Old 08-30-2010, 04:34 AM

1,166 posts, read 1,635,778 times
Default Bellinos Narrowly Escape Foreclosure

According to documents obtained exclusively by The Orange County Register, the Bellinos failed to pay $83,856.92 as of April 26 on their home loan, and faced the threat of foreclosure, plus having their home sold at public auction to the highest bidder.
The original loan amount was for $4.5 million. Because the Bellinos missed all mortgage payments since the first of the year, the debt — with fees and penalties — swelled up to $4.62 million, the documents indicate.
However, the auction (or trustee sale), scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 25, never happened. The Bellinos modified the loan on their home, a foreclosure did not occur, and the family never had to move out.

“Chase Bank has been great to work with on my modification,” Jim Bellino said in an interview Friday. “The trustee sale has been canceled, and the modification has been agreed upon.”

‘Housewife’ defaults on $4.6 million home loan - Pedro and the Watcher : The Orange County Register

Old 09-21-2010, 01:58 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Default Simon arrested for domestic violence

Real Housewives of O.C. Husband Arrested for Domestic Violence - The Real Housewives of Orange County : People.com

a retractable dog leash............really?
What an idiot.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:39 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,802,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
When love goes bad. BWAHHHH!

Old 09-21-2010, 04:08 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
A dog leash........ LOL!!!! Irony.

At first I thought it was going to be Alexis and Slimeball Jimbo being they are pretty much both "dogs". Well, Slimeball is more of a pig now that I think about it. Do they make leashes for pigs

Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
A dog leash........ LOL!!!! Irony.

At first I thought it was going to be Alexis and Slimeball Jimbo being they are pretty much both "dogs". Well, Slimeball is more of a pig now that I think about it. Do they make leashes for pigs
So did I!

Old 09-22-2010, 06:16 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
Simon has always appeared to be wrestling with rage of some sort. Whether it was over her son, finances, Vicki's "interference", or Tamra not living up to his expectations, he came across as a very angry, controlling, hard-to-please guy. Remember that clenched-teeth, get-in-Tamra's-face sinister whisper thing he was so often doing on the show?

This charge doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that we haven't heard of him doing anything worse before now. For his sake, and for those beautiful kids, I hope he gets help now.

Old 09-22-2010, 02:41 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
What kind of leash? Maybe they are into leather.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:09 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
OC Housewife Gretchen Rossi Served With Lawsuit Over Dinner | PerezHilton.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV